Musing

TOM'S POV :

   So it begins, with a stare, a glance, a continuous look.  When we made small talk walking down the hall to her suite. I didn't think why she asked me up. I was just hoping she would. I didn't know what would happen. I had expected something would.  Either way, I wanted her.

   Opening the door, I see a large balcony lit up the skyline in the backdrop. Wow, this is brilliant; this view, I said to her, walking over to the doors. She opened them. We walked out together after she offered me a drink. I was lucid just being with her. Quite nervous, I am. I'm not big into making a decision as far as how do I even begin with her. She's like the finest fabrics yards, yards of depth and beauty.

    I asked her if this was her residence. She told me only part-time. She travels a lot. Didn't say much about work. But did say she admired mine. Her saying this to me was just fucking surreal. We stood on the balcony. She pointed out specific areas. I moved in closer and just inhaled her in. She was better than I thought she would fragrant. Her pheromones are driving me with a bit of the crazy. I stand close my neck to her, placing my hand on the small of her back. She didn't mind me touching her; she seemed quite pleased. She turned to me and grazed my face as she took her hair down. Blew me away. Long waves like a fucking siren. I'm done. Really I wanted to drop on the couch in weakness and awe.

      She walked into the small kitchenette and grabbed herself a glass of wine and I a bottle of water. As she walked towards me, I backed her up inside. She didn't seem uncomfortable as I do not in any way over fuckin step my boundaries. The look in her eyes, mesmerizing. Gorgeous, she took a sip of wine and put it down on the table. I walked over to the other part of the room. Noticing a living area with a fireplace and another bed. The bedroom suite was next to that. One she didn't at first allow me to see. When I was looking around, she leaning against the counter. I walked over and just said it. If she threw me out she did, I had to tell her. I leaned my head down closer to her and whispered how incredibly stunning she was, how I had to meet her.  And how bloody lucky I felt she asked me back to her hotel. At some point, I leaned my hips into hers. She pressed harder into me, feeling my attraction to her growing. She bit my bottom lip, and it was fuckin on Aye!!!! Her lips tasted like fresh cake, the way her lips enveloped mine how our tongues flowed together like waves of sorts. Waves of emotions I was having. I could see myself falling for her. Just losing it over her, and it's only been a few hours. That's how bloody intense our chemistry was. I felt like I knew her; I was nervously kissing her because I just wanted more. I didn't want her to pull away. She turned her head and placed her hand in mind. She leads it to the back of her leg; I traced it with my fingertips—the seam from her silky stocking. I felt an urgency to slide it down my face.

    She smelled so good, placing my face back to her neck and sliding my tongue upward and downward on her sweet skin, So soft. I feel as if I am in the presence of some kind of mystical, mysterious being. Way more then my fuckin mind can handle. I found an entrance with her sitting on the couch, lighting a smoke, and sipping from her glass. The way her fingers gilded the stem of the cup. She had such graceful hands. Even the way she removed the fag from her lips sent me feeling aroused again.  She had a beautiful mouth. Her lips could make mountains move, I can already tell.

I took my chances since it was going to be the only time I will have probably. I leaned over her on the couch and told her I wanted to see how she tasted. She wasn't turned off or sending me on my way as if I was some sort of a lunatic. She sat there, invitingly. I leaned in again to kiss her also to position her so I could see her divinity. I grazed her legs moving up her dress so that it was at her waist. I sat in front of her rubbing her silky stockings across my face inhaling her aroma, that more and more was driving me into such a state I forgot to be much of a gentleman. I told her to slide her blue velvet panties to the side so I could see her gorgeous fucking cunt. Oh fuckin aye, when I did, I bowed at her as she was some kind of a religious statue. I held nothing back, and she didn't stop me. Her moaning was making my cock stiff; gliding my hand along her glittering slit; she was already damp. I tasted her juices on my skin, and I was hooked. I dove into that cunt after removing part of her panties, so I had more room to get deep inside her. Every morsel, every drop of her was sweet and mild. She opened her petals to me as if I was a watering can. She was already dripping wetness before I even entered her beautiful slippery tight pussy. It was so perfect I had to admire what a cunt it was. She was already my new addiction. The taste of her on my lips, on my tongue, sent me into wild pleasure and arousal. I could have cum without her touching me. Just her tone, her sounds, the way she moved her hips in line with my flowing deeper and deeper inside of her. I took my tongue and just fucked her pretty cunt with it. Sliding it in slowly and out fast. I spat the extra saliva I had all over her precious cunt, that I was determined to make mine, to own it, to give her such pleasure she becomes just as addicted to me.

     Women came and went for me

Women came and went for me. Some stayed some left. Some spared me, others I spared. But Harlow, no fuckin way was I letting this one get away on any account. The way she fucking moves her wetness all over my face. Then she licks it off. Entering my tongue into her cunt was a feat. It was so tight. Entering my fingers, I did slowly. One at a time, making sure they were damp and lubricated for her tight pussy. Fuck, it's so good. Sliding my fingers in and out of her. She's so wet, so excited; she rides my face and fingers like a pro. Yet she comes off so innocently sexy. I can't wait for her to cum; I beg her as she rides me faster; I feel the pressure of contracting muscles on my finger. I wasn't prepared for what came next. She started squirting, and I started cumming . Cumming so hard because her sweet nectar was filling up my mouth and on my face as I was in a drought. She must be heaven-sent.... and I will just need more of her to curb my addiction. Judging by the way she came and her reaction. I surmise it's the first time this has happened to her. I will just keep giving her more. That she will need more of me.