Irrevocable

I sat there as he flicked his cigarette off the outside terrace. I didn't know what to say; I was prepared somewhat for questions. So out with it then, the silence is eerie, and I become for the first time with him uncomfortable. I had zero ideas of what he was thinking—thoughts racing through my head, just as fast as my darkened heart. I feel guilty as if I betrayed him, that I lied or I am keeping secrets. But another part of me says you owe him nothing, this was not going to be a long term arrangement, or wait, what if it is?  Why wouldn't he say that? Did he think I was some kind of a mind reader?  "Ugh, fucking, just say something!"I blurt out.
"Harlow, I don't expect anything of you, I realize these past few days have been like some sort of a bloody fucking mind-blowing experience, mentally, physically, emotionally, sexually. I'm just going to be thankful for your gracing me, with your presence; I bloody fuckin seriously mean that. Getting to be with a woman like you has been nothing short of life-changing. I had to be outta my fuckin mind to convince myself your life wasn't filled with many many bloody fuckin suiters. FUCK ME!" He says, lowering his hands to his sides to light another cigarette. "There are no questions, I don't want to know anything, aye. Let's just leave it at that. Tomorrow I will be with a very heavy fuckin heart." He places him ever so perfect hand, that hand that has been all over my skin, those fingers that have grazed me have been inside me in so many ways. I watched his fading pale lips mouth words, covering his chest, over his heart. Bending his head as he speaks, in such a low sad dreadful voice. " I know, without a doubt, I will be for a long time regretting returning you to whom you belong to."  He sighed, took in a deep inhale of his cigarette. Held it in for a few seconds and blew it out like a breeze on the beach when the clouds have covered the sunshine. "Well, that's it, then?" I say to him. " Yes, my love, that's it. We have this time together. Let's make the best of what we have left. You have your life, I've got mine. As you said, I sold my soul; I belong to people. I couldn't fully fucking belong with just one woman." He quipped back at me.
" Ok then!" I said, getting up from the cushioned chair outside and headed back into the bedroom; he followed behind me. He walked into the bathroom, slightly closing the door. I placed my phone on the nightstand drawer. I could hear water running, coming from the bathroom suite. I knocked before I entered, of course. " Come in love; it's ok you don't have to knock the door before coming in. You're not intrusive in any way. I want you anywhere I am." He said with a smile leaning over the copper clawfoot bathtub. Above us, skylights covered in snow made the bath seem dimmer. The lights were turned down low as well. " I'm drawing a bath." He says as if the past half hour never took place. "Oh, how lovely," I reply in a fake sweet voice. He wants to handle it this way. I shall follow his lead.

"Take off your robe, my darling." He said, walking towards me, pushing me up against the wall, intensely holding onto my forearms, leaning in an inhaling my neck, from the left side to right side, bringing his lips to my earlobe, exhaling deeply, sending shivers up and down my backbone to my head. "Mmmmmm," he moans again, inhaling deeply. " I don't want to waste any time while you're here with me; all I can wish and hope for is that with or without me, you are happy. So off with it." He says, removing my robe, my naked flesh is all that is in between his joggers and our skin. Placing his left hand on my cheek while he traces my lips with his right hand, gliding his hand as if he were a sculptor. " I want to memorize all of you." He says, breathing heavily, " I don't want to forget a crease, a curve, a beauty mark or a freckle. I meant it when I said you are the most beautiful woman I have ever been in the presence of." Licking his lips in between his words, breaths, and my sighs, kissing my lips softly as his fingers still trace them. His lips are moist and slick, tastes like chapstick. Placing his hand under my chin, lifting to his face, staring into my eyes as you would at a domed ceiling filled with the finest artwork. "Get in the tub," he smiles wickedly.

    I do as I am told, I place one leg into the warm, perfect to the touch of my skin, water. I glide into this magnificent copper tub as if I am going to sail on a lily pad. The fragrance is woodsy; it isn't overpowering, earthy yet like the scent of a garden blooming. I sit towards the faucet, watching him remove his joggers. Down his waist, over his hips, to his thighs. He is fully exposed, his chest hair covering his body art. I glance at his beautiful hairy cock. Semi erect, still, I can see the folds of his skin around the tip of his untouched manhood. I watch it as it moves with him. It is not only the water that is warm around my pussy. I was feeling ashamed for having these feelings, now that my sort of secret, unshared life information has perched itself on the pink elephant in the room. The water is soothing to my racing thoughts, but heating me more as I am fixated on the most perfect cock I have ever seen.

  Wishing it was inside me, my mouth, in between my thighs, rubbing upward or downward anywhere on my body. He sends me into a shiver with the look he gives me as he gets in the bath behind me. Wrapping his legs around mine, directed and pushing me into him. I can feel his girth engorging against my skin. Placing my knees up in front of me, laying into him, he puts his arms around my legs. Nuzzling his nose and soft full lips into my neck. My hair, he brushes to the other side of my face that he isn't. Whispering words so low and smooth, I can barely make them out.

Cupping his hands now together in front of me with water, and lifts his strong arms above my head. Allowing the water to flow down my hair, he does this until my hair is all wet, and he proceeds to wash it and put in conditioner. Combing my hair, either of us saying a word. I am entirely lifeless in his arms, against his chest. He leans close to my lips with his, gently he takes my bottom lip into his mouth, sucking on it softly, then sliding his tongue in between my lips to reach my moistened, warm thick tongue grazing my tongue with his. He then takes my tongue between his plump lips and sucks soft as if my tongue were a lollipop. Saliva beads in strings around our mouths while my head is resting on his manly shoulder. These kisses were different. They felt different; they made me feel more like lust. He takes his mouth from mine, presses his palm into the back of my neck. Forcing me to move upward and on my knees. My hands are now on either side of the tub. He places his hands on my backside that he has directed in front of his face. Rubbing it with both hands, slapping it lightly. I moan. I'm getting overheated with him rubbing so close to my glistening slit. Droplets of water flow down my pearl, which is illuminating just and only for him. Taking his right knuckle and rubbing it up and in circulating motions around my clit. Every so often, rubbing my pussy in between. " FUCK, baby, your cunt is so beautiful even from the arse view.'' He says as he glides his thick hot tongue from the top of my ass to my clit. In which he proceeds to lick feverishly, steady in fast upward and downward flicks of my sopping slit. I can feel myself starting to spasm, to what will be such an intense orgasm. Just from the way his he flickering my clit like a glowing candle. " Cum for me, baby!"  He muffles into my pussy. He keeps repeating it over and over. With his accent, his voice in such a monotone, the vibrations are making it so much more intensely sensitive. "Hold it, baby, till you til it gets to be too much; I want to drink you." He says so sternly. With that, I let out a scream so loud as he just buried his face and tongue inside me. I kept having orgasm after orgasm since he was still suckling and flicking my cunt in so many different ways. I was feeling weak three but at 4 or 5, I could barely hold myself up. He adjusts himself so that his one knee is up, and the other is on the floor of the tub. His hand again covering the back of my neck. " OHH BABY steady now....now..... I'm nowhere near finished with you yet." He says raspy and so sexy I could get weak from just him uttering those words.

Rubbing the tip of his shaft, up and down my already swollen and sopping slit. He slaps his hand on my ass, then dips the head of his cock into my slippery wetness. My glittering pearl just suctions his girth and welcomes it with such creamy nectar. It causes him to gasp with such pleasure.