Run away with me

I lay there with him on top of me. Still, inside of my core, he has gotten to me. This entire evening. How can I ever go back to "real" life after this night has just taken place? Thinking to myself, Oh my god, he has just told me he's fallen. Exactly what I told him not to do. He fell, and so have I. He was right. There was no turning back. I can never erase this moment, right now. Him his flesh and bone on top of mine. His manhood resting inside of me, as if we now had become connected, become one. Bound in a way that I have no idea what to do next. Do I keep fucking him all night, or do I just get up out of my hotel suite and leave. Emotions come in waves. I feel myself swelling with tears. I can't cry, I'm a grown woman, and I'm going to cry over what? A night of fantastic sex with this guy who makes my knees buckle at the mere sight of him. 

   I really must be dreaming; I have to be; I keep thinking to myself. How did this even happen? How did I know he would be so attracted to me. Let alone comfortable enough to fall asleep while his cock is limp, feeling his thickness inside me.

   After a while, I must have dozed off when I woke up to find him sitting on a couch outside—just watching me with a smoking billowing cup of coffee. He had on the cream-colored thick cushy robe wrapped around his massive shoulders. I leaned up, elbows behind me, lifting me. I raise my arm to undo my tangled curls to one side. " What happens now," I said barely with my eyes opened. Sun is peeking through the tall buildings that surround us—taking a drag of his now lit cigarette. He just smiles, no words, no answer, just smiles. " We still have time. I don't plan on going anywhere just yet." He says in a morning gruff tone. I laid back down. He reaches for my cigarette case. He gets up off where he is sitting and sits on the couch on the side of me. He lights me a smoke.

  Terrible vice, but I needed something for my nerves. " Wanna runaway today?" He says as he smiles brightly with a plan and so inviting tone. " Ah yeah, that's just what I was thinking," I said, bringing the cigarette to my lips and inhaling. Rolling my eyes upward motion and circle back to a stare with him, " My Darling, I bloody fucking love when you roll your eyes at me. Just makes me want to fuck that pretty, tight pink pussy of yours." He says, sitting down next to me, robe slightly undone. " Let's runaway for today."He repeats.

   "To where shall we run away to?"  I reply sarcastically

"To where shall we run away to?"  I reply sarcastically. Thinking to myself, I should just run out of here before I get in too deep. I shake off the thought to the sound of his accent, saying, "Here, just you and me. No phones, no tv, no papers, no work, no stress Bloody fucking nothing else but you and me."mmmmm. Sounds fabulously romantic and dreamy, but it's not going to happen that way." I sigh. " Oh, but it can and it will, my love. He says in a jokingly frightful laugh. Leaning in with his soft coffee covered lips to my lips. Locking for a few moments. " Or we can go where ever you like, my lady," he says while letting go of my bottom lip with his.