Inside

"Ohhhhhh," I let out the loudest gasp as he slowly slid the tip of his cock into my tight moistness. He groans and so sexily. I am experiencing waves of excitement, of pleasure just by the head of his dick entering my pulsating pussy. Entering me, taking such time for my cunt to suction around his staff. I turn my head, moaning in ecstasy, eyes closed, and literally rolling into the back of my head. " LOOK AT ME," he said very firmly. Still taking his time to penetrate my sex fully. " I can't," I said to him, with a whimper in my voice.  " I just can't." " Please look at me, baby, I want to see you when I make love to you fully. If you close your eyes." He said while grinding his hips as my tightness spreads wider for him to enter. " I need to look at you. I need you to look at me when I'm inside you." He said feverishly with more passion then I have yet to see or hear with him. As he glided upward, leaning into my face. Staring into my eyes, holding his fully engorged cock at the lips of my pussy.

"Tell me you want me to make love to you. Tell me how you want to feel me inside you all of me, all of everything I have." He groaned, leaning into my ear, nuzzling and licking my neck. " Oh, TOM, I want it so badly. I want your throbbing thick hard cock inside me. Fuck me .....make love ..to me ......just, please ...... I am so desperate to feel you."My muscles start contracting as a little deeper; he pushes the extra skinned tip of his dick in my slit.

He looking to my face, into my eyes. We lock in to stare. I see myself in his eyes. I see the erotic envision he is seeing. He leans in closer with his eyes opened, and luscious wet lips interlock with mine. Once again, never removing ourselves from our locked stare. He groans loudly as he plunges his erect with inside me.

My pussy envelops him like a flower petal trying to protect itself. To keep him inside me. I could feel this forever. His movements slow and softened as he moaned. Pulling out his shaft, then the tip of his cock out of my dripping cunt. Kissing me hard, his thick wet tongue pushing into my mouth to find my tongue, swirling our tongues around and over, and interwoven. He enters my slit again, moaning moaning.... "ooooohhhh" came from him. "MmmMmmMm" came from me. Pulling his hair to remove my lips from him. "Oh GOD, TOM, make love to me. I want you so bad."

I purr, " Ohhh yeah, baby, I need you so bad. The way your pussy folds and grips my cock. Feels so fucking good." My hips moving with his rocking back and forth, grinding into me, his dick fully not inside me. I'm so tight but wet; his cock is engorged so hard, so thick. It's bringing me to moan louder and louder. As he impales his cock, sinking it in deeper and pulling his manhood out of my cunt. The gyrations are forceful and such a pleasurable pain. His face forming beads of sweet sweat that is dripping into me. It's so erotic to feel every part of him. Deeper and shallow, his manhood delves and dips. The sounds of our bodies flowing together. His balls softly slapping as he plunges his dick.

Heavier breathing from he and I. " ahhh, fuck my love." He says, cupping my face with his hands. I can see him lifting and burying inside of me as I reach up with his hands around my face. His lips touch mine with great tenderness. His eyes opened, his breath swaying on me. He ravages my lips sucking them in fast and roughly.

Each dip into my sopping wet cunt sends both of us into a rage. A rage of intensity that he couldn't get deeper inside of me. My wetness covers his cock, I can hear as he exits and enters me with this perfectly formed and sculpted dick into my pussy. I start to feel tremendous pressure inside me building and building. It was making me more excitable. As he thrusts several times in and out of my cunt. Groaning, and gazing his tongue on my neck now. Whispering in my ear, "Making love to you baby, I love it, you feel so good inside. I don't want to stop; I want to just rest my throbbing cock inside you. Can you feel it? Can you feel my cock inside you? Sliding his tongue down my neck. Again his face so close to mine. " Cum for me, baby cum for me." He says in a breathless but gruff voice. The sounds of my moist pussy are turning him on; he is sliding deeper into me, holding for a few seconds then pulling out ever so slightly. "Ohh, Tom, pull out. I'm going to cum!" I scream, he leans up cock is synchronized with my cunt. " Oh fuck yeah, all over me, baby all over me, I want your cum all of it." Pulling out his cock, gliding his hand up and down his creamy hairy thickness, his member is dripping. With his other hand grazing my slit with his thumb. I begin hip to convulse frantically as if the pain of the pressure was going to cause an explosion of my hot juice all over him. Rubbing his thumb with just enough motion, I start to orgasm. As my pussy is pulsating, creamy, buttery wetness comes pouring out of cunt. Out of my pussy onto his now shoved cock onto my slit. Wanting to cover his cock in my nectar. " oohhh, so fucking delicious, my love, sharing your juices all over me. I want more." He moans greedily as he leaned down, slides his tongue ever so gently. His hot wet tongue up and downward motions on my slit, tasting me and going back for more.

Feeling lightheaded and nothing other than ecstasy. I inhale deeply as his thickness plunges back into my already inflamed cunt. He moans louder, softer, harder, longer. His noises are driving me insanely crazy with delightfulness. I slide in motion for his cock to become stiffer; the base is his dick shimmering from my moisture overflowing, searing core. Kissing me hard, pulling his face away, only our lips touching. Tongues flicking together woven like cherry stems.

He begins to buck his hips faster; his thundering cock glides deeper inside me. " Cum Tom, cum so hard for me, baby... oh Tom, you feel so good inside me. So fucking good, cum... cum..." I said, gasping for air as he is thrusting and diving in spams. I can feel his thick creamy juices squirting inside me. Filling up every inch into my warmth only to make it more cunt feel like an electric wire singeing. I, at the same time, started flooding over his manhood."Oooooooohhhhhhhh fucccccck, feeeelsssss so fuuckinggg goood. Oh, baby, yeahhhhh. Oh yeah," he is yelling in pleasure. Our cum mixing together, his cock still thrusting as he empty's all of his thick creamy manhood inside me. " ahhhh, Love, I could fuckin cry that felt so good. Aye? Fucking weep at how your cunt is goddam fucking moist, milky, and so fucking driving me insane. I could go bloody mad from how amazing you feel and just made me feel." I laying weak legs now laying on the cover; he rests his head inside the nape of my neck. His cock still throbbing and pulsating inside me. " I don't want this to end," I say in an almost upset tone. " It most certainly my love doesn't have to. I'm just going to fall asleep inside you." He whispers. I can feel his cock slowly, starting to rest. His breathing is matching mine. He reaches for my hand. As his head finds his way to my breast. Flicking my nipple with his tongue, then sucking on it. Making deep suction motions with his lips. His hand into mine. Bringing my delicate hand interwoven with his masculine, firm hand. To my breast and then to his succulent lips. He kisses the back of my hand. Looking at our hands together. " You're so beautiful; you're so sexy, you're bloody fucking amazing." He grins softly. I could do this forever, I thought. But let's be realistic.

     Hand still in mine

Hand still in mine. Cock still at rest inside me. His face and facial hair grazing my breast. Tickling me ever so.

Eyes looking up at me... quietly, he whispers, my hand close to his plump lips. "My love, I'm afraid I've fallen."