Ravenous

With a few long but too short thrusts of his tongue in my pearled cunt. He just like that, stops all he was doing. Stands up quickly with a bounce in his step. I thought he would drop to the floor and start doing push-ups.

Naked, he was just as glorious clothed. Every piece, every inch of him, was breathtaking. He leaned over for the bottle of water. Bringing it up to his lips. He finished it in one big sip. "Ahhh," He said, looking now at me. " I'm famished are you?" As if nothing had just taken place as it had. " I need to build up some strength." He winks at me in mid-sentence. I about fell to the floor. " yeah, I could use some coffee." I said, closing my legs, still yet to be bare. " No, No...my darling ... keep them opened. I wanna be able to see your beautiful pussy, don't cover it up." Leaning to my lips for what were moments of the most intimate kissing, our lips entangled. Then he moaned loudly, " oooooh woman you are.... uhhhh..."

Now turning his back to me, watching him walk away. I get that yearning feeling again. I watch as his legs move with each step he took. How his backside had a bit of hair that trailed up to the small of his back to the middle and around to his shoulders." Just YUmmum," I said out loud. " No, you're delicious; what do you want to eat? "As he grabs for another bottle of water. Sitting on the sofa, flipping through the hotel information guide for room service. "Anything" I replied. Who in the world could seriously think about eating? Not me.

I walked into the bedroom, door off the corner of the sofa. I hear him full accent. His pronunciation was such a delight to my ears. His voice even was excitable yet very soothing. 

I kept thinking as I sat on the edge of the bed. I just want to be near him. I just want him touching me, talking to me. Just to be with me. God, he's in the next room for heaven's sake, I say to myself. Just then, he walks into the bedroom. His upper body leaning in the doorway. He smiles brightly at me on the bed. " I like you there. I'm working myself up." He laughs. He walks towards me, taking small steps with his large feet that are heavy with each move he makes. He stands bare in front of me, browsing through the closet, looking for the comfy robe. "Aye... ah, here it is." He takes it out and drapes each arm in so smoothly. Still unclothed underneath, the ties flow on either side of him.

I can see his succulent manhood peering out. I am feeling moist again, just looking at him put on a robe. He walks over to me, our eyes locked in a stare. He leans down and kisses my lips softly. He squats down, his hairy masculine legs spread. He reaches for my right foot. Pulls it up with him as he stands. My leg is in the air close to his shoulder. "Mmmmmm," he groans, reaching for my garter clasp. He unhooks the stocking, with his hands running down my thigh, then my calf until he comes my foot. Pulls off the stocking and drops it to the floor.

  My foot in his hand, he leads it up to his mouth. Putting his lips around my toe, sucking ever so gently with it gliding in and out of his warm, wet mouth. " Ooooooh," I let out in a sigh, throwing my head back. My hair flowing down to my bare backside. Only my garter belt is still on. He lets my leg go and proceeds to do the same with my left leg. Rolling down my nylon stocking off my leg and foot. This time when he's sucking on my toe, he's moaning. I can see he's getting mildly erect. " I don't really have a thing for feet, but aye Love yours are beautiful, their so petite and so inviting just to want to suck on. "

I can see his cock in full now, robe has fallen off around his shoulders. He's just staring at me as if he is enjoying me looking at him, smiling. His cock is thick, it's color is perfect, it's shape is manly enough for worship, not just a dick-sucking, it deserves so much more than that.

    He's untouched, which makes the folds of skin around the tip of his dick look so much more erotic. Staring at him, he grinning still, and I stare back. I lift my legs onto the bed, bending them spread open. My hands are firmly placed on either side of me. I click my knees together and apart. Giving him a doll eyed look, batting my eyelashes. I bring my hand up to my mouth, and I place my pointer, middle, and forefingers in between my red-stained lips. I glide them open mouth, up and down my tongue. Getting them moistened.