Lustful Hours II

We sat together for several perfect moments. Staring at one another, taking turns kissing as he reached in between the fabric that was keeping his hand separated from my bare skin. I, in turn, removed the chain from his neck, along with his shirt. I removed my shirt with help from his sensationally, lustful masculine hands. Before I even get it over my head, he's already licking my right nipple; it gets hard instantly. His tongue flickering as the blood rushes to both my nipples, making them fully engorged. I could already feel myself getting so heated and moist. I placed the chain around my neck. " I like wearing your swag." I breathless whisper to him. " Aye..... shite baby, my love, your gonna be wearing more than that in a moment" The vibrations from him speaking onto my skin made me shake with fever to my core. His bristled beard hair tickling the soft sensitive skin around my nipple. Spending several minutes sucking, biting, tingling, and suckling my breast and nipple. It was such an even more intense feeling when my eyes weren't in the back of my head. Rolling from great pleasure, he was always intensely staring at me, his moaning started low, and now it gets louder with each sound of the breathless whimpering, I do.

   Lifting me onto his lap, I can feel his protruding bulge pressing against me. Breast bare and exposed, he takes each one in either of his hands. Twisting and tugging on my nipples while his tongue entered my mouth as our entanglement brings us back to feeling like one. His nude art covered chest closely pressed against his hands on my fully erect nipples, covered in the warm wetness of his thick tongue. " You feel so good; I purr into his mouth." He answers, grabbing me closer to him. "Let's take off your pants and your knickers, baby!" Lifting me in the air with both his hands around my waist. He held me up, and then he removed all that was left between him and I. His thick girth fully loaded and stiff, grabbing my face kissing me passionately, so much, so I lose my balance. Falling into him, reaching his hand and gripping the back of my hair and neck, steading me, then pressing himself into me harder. "Mmhmm....into my lips, he speaks."Turn around, baby!" He leads me around with his now ever so rough hands around my waist, feverish he was. The urgency in his touch, urgency in how the need to be inside me was all he wanted, all that would cure his craving of me. My legs on either side of him, my back facing him. He spits on his hand, rubbing it now into my slit, opening my glimmering rosebud with his thorny rugged fingers. Not the way my touch would be on myself. For he was a man, his needs were significant, his need to enter my suctioned wonder-lust filled cunt, that right now was utterly all his. My cunt dripping on touch, his command was all his, and he loved it. He loved to withdraw inside me, and with the feeling of my sopping wetness drove him crazy. Forcing his pointer finger inside me, moaning loudly and in great pleasure for his mastered feat. The further he pushed and pulled out, the wetter I became. He pulling out his finger, taking his hand, rubbing it all over my juicy pussy. Then bringing up to my face and covering my mouth. With his other hand, he stroked his thickness, positioning me over him. Bringing up his hips as he glides into my cunt. Thrusting and a plunge, he lets out a growl, me flipping my head back, my hair tickling his chest—the utopia I was experiencing with just riding him backward. As I sat back, grinned harder and deeper into him. All he could bare was grunt, and groan lower, then louder, then lower again. " Aye Fu...ck... H..Arlow...... "
He moaning loudly. Pulsating inside me, he reaches his arm around to my clit. Rubbing it as he enters and exits me. His fingers swell my slit, even more, causing it to engorge, rubbing all around my wetness again, bringing up to my face. Covering my mouth softly as I nibble on his moisten hand. He plunges deeper into me as I grind as far as my cunt will allow. I contract around his juicy thickness. His speed quickens, as is my heart. " Cum with me, baby!" He mumbles while still circling my clit. A few dips on to his cock he spews his creamy nectar into me. I can feel his hotness emptying within me. " So good baby, so good, cum baby cum again." I say, bouncing on his sensitive member. " ughhh baby, oh, it's too much." He says while I still grind on to his cock. Harder, deeper, contracting my muscles tighter on his still erect cock. Gliding upward and down, sliding my hips right to left, then in figure 8. Sends him into pure ecstasy. He proceeds to empty and even thicker load of his cream into me. " Fuck baby, Fuckkk..." he growls louder than ever before. " I bloody came at least three times on that last one. I started to feel you cumming, and I lost control. I'm sorry, baby, " he sweetly says, removing his now sore cock from inside me.

"Mmhhm... my turn! " he says, slapping my ass. " Fuck, this arse is so amazing. I love how it perfectly bubbles back into its magnificent place." Leading me downward, "Gimme this arse baby!" My backside and my glittering slit directed in front of his face. In awe for several moments, he watches as his cream started to flow out of my cunt lips. " Nope can't have that happening aye; I want my load in you, deep inside you. You'd give me beautiful babies." He says roughly spanking my ass, that you can see his handprint. I love it, dancing my backside into his face. He buries his mouth on to my wet slit, his tongue slowly gliding inside my cunt. "Mmmmmmhmmmmh," he moans into my wetness, as the sensation of him suckling on my clit, sent me into spasms. Squirting my sweet nectar mixed with his all over his thick aching tongue.
" Ohhh yeah, baby, I love the taste of us mixed. You're so sweet and juicy." Still face into my backside, licking up every bit of syrup, with his tongue making all kinds of delicious slurping sounds. I fall back into him after he cleans me. We lay there naked, sounds of the fireplace roaring and music in the background. Nothing could distract me from hearing his breath, his breathing; it was what I could listen to.