Lovers

The moon is full; the stars are twinkling and glittering bright in the navy blue sky. The balcony is luminous from down on the street. Since it feels like we are just two people in this big city. Flameless lanterns shine above and around us. What perhaps heaven might look like. There couldn't be a perfect moment. Or could there be?

He positions himself, just so covering my body. His hand still upholding my wrists above our heads. His breathing is faster and deeper, almost as if he is nervous, but excited nervous.Such a thrill-seeker he is.

  I can feel his thick rounded cock swelling on my bare skin. His lips interlock with mine. Our tongues are deeply entangled with swirls of motion and sweet wetness, like perfect ripples of frozen custard. We were madly passionately insane for one another. We couldn't get enough. Purring delicately with heated yearning of my desire to have him inside me. " I have never wanted something so much in my life, the way I want you now." He said with a fiery force in his voice. Nuzzling my earlobe and neck, his tongue grazing my neck. I let out a moan for days.

He leans his head up, looking at me in a very intense stare. Our eyes are locked. I quiver with such pleasure, a chill waves over me to the point I cannot handle it.  I try to turn my head from allowing him to see me so vulnerable, so crazy for him, after just a short moment of a night.

He brings up his hand. He places it on my face pushing my cheeks together. Plumping and puckering my lips. " Look at me!" He demands. I respond by staring back. " Ohh, I can't handle how good you feel, Tom, how.... uh..oh..." I say, gasping for breaths. I am so turned on; I am so wet, I just keep moaning in between his thick lips pressed into mine. Our kissing gets heavier and more passionate, with each slide of our lips over each other. Lips sopping wet as our tongues glide in and out of each other's mouths. Sucking on his lip, he's sucking on mine. Pulling on my bottom lip ever so with his teeth. My hips rocking back and forth in a rhythm he matching melodically, begging for him to be inside me. I put my legs up and around his waist as he is rocking up and down over my pussy. He's so hard, and I am dripping wet. He positioned himself now, leaning up slightly. Still holding on to my wrists with his right hand above us.

  Deeply locked in a stare, he never taking his eyes away from mine for a moment

Deeply locked in a stare, he never taking his eyes away from mine for a moment. He brings his head down to my left breast. He incircles my already hard nipple with his moist, hot tongue. Circling motions, then sucking on my nipple. Taking as much flesh into his mouth as he can. Watching him suck on my nipple while staring into my eyes. I felt as if I might start convulsing from nothing but pure pleasure." Does that feel good?" He asks. I respond, " Yes, don't stop; keep sucking... hard."I growl feverishly. He laughs softly with my nipple still erect in his mouth. His saliva is dripping down either side of my moistened nipple; his eyes fade away from mine. As he removes his hand off my wrist. Cupping my other breast with his now free hand and fingers. He begins to pull and tug on my right nipple, making it ripe. With my nipple in between his fingers, he leans his head over now to the other side. He begins sucking and biting my right nipple. Driving me into fits of ecstasy. I'm moaning in shivers, and he is groaning while groping and cupping my left breast with his free hand. Sucking and licking while grinding his hips deep into mine. Our bare skin touching with such eroticism. Never once has he tried to enter my overheated, over moistened cunt. Almost screaming for such pleasure to take place. He lays his head into my neck and slightly on my shoulder. Still rubbing my right breast. " Is in mad of me to want something so much? That I am feeling emotions, I can't explain, that I feel like some sort of a spell has come over me. I know we just met." Grazing his fingers over my breasts, my dampened nipples. My heart starts to pound like it never has.

" No, I don't think you're mad," I say breathlessly. He leans up and smiles, tracing his fingers across my lips. Leaning in to suck on each one. " I've been craving this, what we have right here, right now this is what's been missing in my life." He says so honestly. "Ahuh, I get it." I reply, " Do you? Do you? Aye? Is this the scary part of love? Knowing everything is about to change. I get that it doesn't have to change. But for me, it's going to. There's no going back for me." He says in a firm voice. " You're so serious." I say, exasperated, " I am so bloody fucking serious, my love, so fucking serious." He says back.

With another intense stare never withdrawing. He leans down my breast bone while licking with the tip of his tongue. Grazing down to my stomach. He reaches the warmth that is flowing from my pussy. Breathes in with a sigh of great delight. Floating his tongue over my clit ever so slightly. Parting my legs, looking down and then back up at me. He takes my right upwards spread leg in his hand, gliding his tongue to my inner thigh. He sucks softly on the skin, kissing it, then flicking his tongue in circled motion. He spreads my left leg down to the duvet cover. All I feel is his skin and velvet on mine. Placing his head between my legs. I position my arms to sit up slightly while I watch his face and his mouth devour my pussy. He turns his face upward while he moistened, plump lips are attached to my glistening pussy lips. He's moaning with such pleasure, staring into my eyes. " I want this beautiful cunt soaking, dripping baby, I want you dripping." Muffled as he spoke into my pearl box.

  I moaned with intensity since I was feeling that pressure building up inside me. Such intense pressure. Gasping deeply then lightly, " oooohhh, I'm going to cum, Tom, I'm going to cum. He feverishly slopping up and down my cunt. My spread legs around either side of his face. He presses his mouth, his tongue into my throbbing pussy. Then cupping his lips perfectly sculpted for the shape of my womanhood. I squirm with such pleasure I cum, I cum so hard I again flood with wetness. He buries his face into my pussy, not missing one drop or bead of my juice. He is moaning in such ecstasy. I shake, I quiver, I sigh, I'm frozen yet so hot. I am almost lifeless. Coming up to my face. He kisses my lips, I cover the wetness with my mouth sucking every inch of me off of him. Tongues in-depth are lost in each other's mouths. His erect hairy cock, pressing against my leg. He tells me he can feel my moisture flowing onto his cock. Leaning his arms on either side of me. His face slightly above mine. His waist and backside slightly lifted. I take my hands, and on his bare backside, I press him into me. That the tip of his cock is pressing onto my cunt and the swelling that is my clit.

He kisses me deeply, roughly, then tenderly all in moments. Lifting my legs around his waist with his hands. His legs and feet spread out, pressed onto the duvet cover. Rubbing the tip of his manhood up and down my slit. Soaking wetness dripping out of pussy, he slowly presses his thickness into my taut rosy cunt. Emotions flow without warning.....