Him

Cuffs still perfectly grasped around his muscular arms. I could see some of his tattoos exposing as he positioned himself better on the couch. I still limp and feeling faint from what felt like orgasm after orgasm.  " Phew, I feel like I ran a marathon," I say, looking at his perfect profile. A smirk comes over his face. He turns his head slowly, staring at me intently. " l am not done with you yet. And honestly, I've been with women, and I've never had one who gushed such I don't know Luv, such goddam deliciousness love,... fuck I want to do it over again. The excitement from you, the sweet cum dripping out of your pussy almost made me cum." Laughing ever so sensual. He wasn't joking; he was serious. " Well, I've never been with a man that made my body do anything like that; this is foreign to me. I never knew I could ejaculate so hard to the point it was just flowing out of me."  I said, taking a deep sigh as if I was just completely out of energy. "Well, We will just have to try again, gorgeous," he said, now taking a large puff from his vape he had on the table.

I got up off the couch and headed over towards the balcony that was facing the city. All the lights, the hustle, and bustle. But it felt just like us two in my entire world. He still sitting on the couch, leans forward, legs opened wide, sucking in more from his vape. Blowing out just a cloud of smoke that billowed around him like dry ice. "Hey, Baby... My love? Are you ok?" I am still staring out the window, trying to process what had just taken place. In my mind, I'm thinking holy shit, and we haven't even been sexually intimate yet.

We hadn't had the opportunity to be alone like this ever. I leaned against the window, placing a cigarette in my mouth and lighting it, inhaling deeply to calm my nerves. Still in my gown, now ruffled and wrinkled. Heels on and garters still attached. In fits of ecstasy, my panties were ripped and thrown somewhere in the room. He stands up, pants slightly wrinkled now, and he starts walking towards me. His blue shirt is more wrinkled, but it fits him perfectly. Shows off his manly physique. Taking the cigarette from my hand and places in between his puckered plumped lips, still shining from my luminous indulgence, that is my cunt. Inhales profoundly and exhales, staring into my eyes as if he just breathed me in. He stands in front of me, taking the cigarette and putting it out in a dish on the table and placing his hands on either side of my waist, nuzzling his face into my neck. Oh God, he smells so good. I thought to myself but then saying it out loud. " Yea, you're so fucking sexy," he groans, nuzzling more in-depth into my neck. "Do you want more? Can you handle more of me? Cause with you, and you're fucking delicious cunt, I could do and will do this all night. I'm hooked; you've officially gotten me feigning for another feast... I knew it from the first moment I saw you; I was going to devour you." He says in English ever so perfect accent. Smiling sheepishly, biting on his lip, while coming in closer to kiss his lips.

Feeling weak, I lean into his chest; he is still wearing his dress shirt. My forehead  on the nape of his neck. He pressed his lips softly against my far head, kissing ever so gently. "Mmmmm, baby, my mind is blownnnn...really it's insanely monotonous, but I can't seem to find the right words, I just want more of you." He says gruffly. Growling now into my ear, his breath glides down my neck, causing me to have goosebumps all over my body.

With his hands still on my waist, his mouth now finding my earlobe. Breathing heavily, wrapping his soft lips around my ear, sucking ever so slightly. His facial hair brushing on my face was driving me into a ravenous breathing heavy and heavier. I inhaled and exhaled him over and over. Which just started me getting warm and moist again. I almost felt sick, like this has just begun, but where does it end. I didn't want this moment to fade. I wanted to make this last for as long as we could for the night. Is it possible to avoid interruption? And my heart beating so fast because I am in such amazement that this entire evening is evening happening. Let alone what I had just experienced. The most insanely intense orgasm, I had never felt pleasure like that ever—all these thoughts running through my mind.