Blinded

TOM'S POV :

   I awoke immediately when she got out of bed the first time. Still dozing on and off, her not being next to me, mentally I was pacing in my head what was she doing? I could only hear mumbling voices once and a while. Upon her return, the breeze and the scent she swayed on to me as she walked to the arm chair. Was to me the scent of perhaps heaven, utopia something not of this world. It enraptures me, it is inconceivably intoxicating. I couldn't possibly think of anything else other then burying my face in her wondrous cunt. The taste, the scent, the moisture I am craving it now, a yearning has firing up inside me for several moments. I will get my way; she won't put up a fight forever for me to worship her; she bloody fucking loves it. It cannot be done the way I do. But just for her, that is why I am aye....fucking no question, mate addicted. It is the first time I've experienced these emotions for a woman. I absolutely cannot get enough of her. I don't even think I ever wanted to be inside a woman as much when my hormones were raging at a much younger age. I will fucking ravage her right now, cause that's what I want; she wants to go on an play this little game. This I'm afraid of commitment, those men out there, that's cause she can't make her up mind if she wants to be alone or with someone. She just now met her match, and she likes it, but she is also fucked up about it. I know this cause I've been inside her, making love to her, feeling every part of her in every way. It's funny how unlike this, I am; I'd never bloody wait for a fucking woman no matter what. Maybe in my younger, more lonesome years. But even if we sit in silence, I never feel alone with her. That's hard for someone in my position. I am used to being put in uncomfortable situations. This is more of a bloody mind fuck. I feel like I have asked her every way, to be with me, to share a life with me. Is she so afraid that I would ever abandon her? I will ask her this because if her answer is Yes, then she doesn't fucking know me at all. It will all turn to shite, aye, and my fucking heart done, I will be utterly done, over no coming back. Right now, she has to do her thing; I have to do mine, I get that. The rest will I hope we'll figure out together; I couldn't bare not ever being inside this mystical woman who has blinded me to all that is wrong in the world, most especially my world.

I was firm; I was yearning, a fire of feigning for her. The coffee and tea did look appetizing, but all I wanted when I first woke up was her. I told her to spread her luscious legs; she was basking in sunlight, lit up like a goddess. I loved the way her robe slid down her right shoulder and exposed her plump breast. All I could think about was suckling her nipples as my morning pick me up. My cock was already erect from the moment I smelled her pheromones when she came back into the bedroom. It was almost as if I could sense she was tense, and then settled when I began to give her directions of how I wanted her. She likes to tease me, not gonna fuckin lie, she does it best, and it drives me mad, but I fuckin' love it aye. The way her golden hazel wide eyes bat at me, how she puckers and bites her bottom lip. She's allowing me, fucking her so deep, it goes beyond the depth of her comprehension, and mine if I'm being honest. Her hair is loose, and waves billow to one side of her neck; she reminds me of when she makes that gesture with her hand—sliding her hair all to one side, covering her piercing eyes so I can't read her soul. A much more beautiful version of Veronica Lake, I never really had a thing for blondes; there is a first for everything. To me, she could be as whimsical and serene as she wishes. For her beauty of all of her is what I love.

" Do you want to watch?" She asks of me while she is teasing me, rubbing her swelling slit, that is glistening from her already moist fucking gorgeous cunt. "For a moment or two." I quip back at her, "Keep going, I want to see how wet you can get just by looking at me. Keep your eyes up here." I gesture my pointer and middle finger to my eyes while my other arm and hand prop up the pillow I am laying on. This fucking bed is fantastic; it's like sleeping on what I'd imagine a cloud would feel like. Fuck, she's aye really a princess, but it's all hers. She did this all by herself; I find it awe astonishing in one way, but not bloody fuckin' surprised. She is not only sensational to look act, got her shit together, and did it alone. I'm sure she has a great deal of support. I can't help to be envious of the people she turns to in her darkest moments. That's what I need her to understand. It's a conversation that can wait till after I dine on my favorite meal, the delicacy of her delicious cunt.

  I step out of bed, wearing nothing but my fucking rock hard cock. Bloody eh..ell.. she is a sight. I bend down in front of her. She, for right now at the moment, is my queen. Grazing her fingers around her glimmering slit, and entrance to my euphoria. I just sit and watch the way her demure and graceful fingers float across her engorging clit. She must have had instructions for piano, only certain people have that way in their hands. Sliding her right foot out of her slipper, she has the most little toes; she places her foot on my shoulder. Her ankle in line with my earlobe, I glide my gruff fingers down her delicate alabaster skin. Turning my head from hers, but every so often, I glance over in a stare. With my tongue and my moistened lips, I suck gently, and pucker kisses around the arch of her foot to the back of her heel. Flickering my tongue on the back of her ankle, her ankle chain tickles my skin. I laugh softly, staring at her from the corner of my eye. " Stop touching your beautiful cunt. Hmmm. Please," I forcefully tell her, as I take one toe at a time into my mouth, she purrs and giggles sensual, throwing her head back. As I slowly lean up, I press my hands on either side of her knees. I have a hankering for her knees; they are to me so sexy, such a turn on. I lean my head kissing each one, slowly grazing my wet tongue in a circular motion from her knee to her lower thigh. With her right leg over my shoulder, my face at her knees, she runs her fingers through my hair, with a glazed look in her eye of pure desire. I take my right hand and bring it up to her spread legs; her slit moistened slightly; aye, I'll change that in a moment, hmmm.. I open her petals of ivory to this perfect pink swelling clit; she is completely exposed. She is completely comfortable. Slowly moving her hips, so her clit glides up and down my fingers, "OHHH God Tom, oh fuck, eat my cunt, eat it till I squirt all over your face." She feverishly is in a rush to have my face buried in such magnificence. In taste, it's mind fucking ehell blowing, how it looks it's fucking gorgeous a work of bloody fuckin a....rrrr.....t... that's what it is; it's perfect, the most perfect I have ever seen. Her smell, ohhh fuck, it is like sniffing the most utopian drug or vintage alcohol. There is an art form to the cunt. Some are more attractive to others, do men judge, of course, we fuckin doo..... o . I found the holy grail on a night out with my mate. Her look attracted me instantly; her smile took my breath away. Her accent swayed me off my fuckin feet, and the way she was how she has been. I think, would I give this all up and take it back if she doesn't choose me?  So this way, I never know what a true perfect in my eyes a woman is. She is everything and more. Staring down at me as I am ready to devour her, dripping her sweet nectar down my fingertip and her cunt slit. I think to myself; she is my fantasy; she is my fucking dream.