Delicacy

Our kissing fest lasts for moments. Moments of bliss, of ecstasy. His lips pressed on mine. Our tongues gliding together. I never want this feeling to end. He pulls away, grabbing my hair into his hand, nuzzling his nose into my neck, inhaling me so deeply.
" You smell so good, baby. Mmmmmmm, your pheromones are singing to me; you smell different; it's making me more aroused. I should be exhausted from that shag, but smelling you, I wanna fuck you again," He says lustfully. Taking my face now into his hands and kissing me again. I kiss him back even more lustfully. Placing his hand into mine, leaning in for a kiss or two.

  There was quite a difference in our pure lustful animalistic fucking, as opposed to us making love. I could feel the difference. Stepping away from me now, his cock, throbbing and still stiff. He removes his joggers.  " Aye Love, please tell me I didn't I hurt you," He says in his concerning voice. " No, No, everything about you is perfect," I say as he now heads out the door. I just want him to leave because I've been cursed and gotten my period right in the middle of all this.  It couldn't be worse timing. Luckily I am prepared. I am sure my silicone cup is in my valet with the rest of my girly products.

   I head into the shower to wash the night before away. However, I hate to wash off his scent on me. It drives me crazy; he smells so good. I feel better than at least I'm not leaving, even if it was our last fuck, I could go away somewhat happy. I let the water pour all over my body. It feels so good on my skin; I can feel the spots where he bit me, the sore spots inside me. It was a good sore. But followed by cramping wasn't called for this evening. I should have just skipped to my sugar pills, so I could have avoided having my magical girly time while being alone with Tom in a blizzard for days.

I head out of the shower, grabbing and wrapping myself in a towel. I walk out the door to look for my vanity case. I see Tom facing me, sitting on the bed. He looks as if he'd been or is crying.

I rush over to him on the bed. Completely forgetting why, who, if, and where. " Tom, my love, what's wrong," I say now welling up with tears myself I see he is crying. " Fucking hell, aye, I'm sorry if I hurt yah, I'm fucking gutted right now." He mumbles, " Tom, holy shit stop, you didn't hurt me; it's fine. It's just my girl's time." Laughing slightly. " Oh-oh," he says as he realizes what I've just said. I sit on the bed with my back against the pillows. He still seems upset. " I'm fucking angry with myself." He stammers, " I was out of line last night. I just really couldn't handle seeing you with someone else: him or whomever. You've gotten to me, babe, everything I do with you or without I'm thinking about you. Your so deep in my core, I can't even think about not being with you, inside you, kissing you, talking to you. FUCK! just being around you. I'm so completely fucking hopeless in love with you, Harlow." He says matter of factly. " Everything about you, I'm insane over. I can't help myself anymore; I had to tell you. You have to know." He says, leaning closer to me, putting his hand on my leg. " I love you. It may be quick or rushed even, but it's not how I feel. In my heart, I love you." I lean in and kiss his wet plump lips. "It is a bit presumptuous, but I do understand how you feel. I am feeling the same way. I touch his face grazing it with my hand.

He pulls my legs apart; the towel falls to the sides of me and drapes underneath me. " Spread your legs, baby; I wanna see that beautiful cunt that's mine." He groans. I separated my legs, and my pussy was fully exposed and opened. I place my fingers on either side of my cunt lips. Teasing him, since he won't have his prey. Judging by the hunger in his eyes. He leaned down with his face so close to my pearl, " that's why you smell different to me; it's intoxicating really!" He says feverishly. Leaning closer and closer to my core, his core. " God, I fucking love you!" Staring up at me with his face now in between my legs. " It is, even more, inviting now," He says, now looking down, reaching his hand out to touch my throbbing slit. He grazes his fingers up to my clit and down. "Mmmmmm yeah," he moans so sexily. His thick tongue is sticking out of his mouth. He slides it up and down my clit. " Oh baby, you taste so good, so sweet and tangy," he mumbles as his face is burying into my pussy. Sloppiness and wetness drip out of my cunt lips on to his tongue. He is devouring my most precious fluids woundless, yet what makes me a woman.

 He is devouring my most precious fluids woundless, yet what makes me a woman