Tom

Prior to this night taking place. He and I had met through the same circle of friends. But on my home turf. It was my territory; I came and went as I pleased. It was this night of meeting him. This night that has led to this moment happening right now.  It was a cliché meeting. From across the room, a room full of crowded people. Our eyes met. I noticed him almost immediately. I have perfected the art of scanning a room to it's nearest exits. And the energy I am picking up from the people that have flooded the room, like sheep. He stood out, as apparently, I did too. That he went out of his way to introduce himself as Tom. I noticed how his shirt was unbuttoned two buttons. He was bare-chested, he was very dapper in his style. There nothing worse then a man wearing a tee shirt under a dress shirt. I felt sensations of heat pouring over me. Honestly, I was queasy, but I could breathe it off. He said, " I like the heir of confidence you have. Not many people in this room carry it. In fact, not one like you. This is why I felt it, not only drawn, but I just had to come and say aye." Running his hand through his hair nervously, which took me off guard because he always had seemed so confident. "I also wanted to tell you that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." I sighed quietly to myself. I wasn't sure really what to make of it. Was this a joke? I had to look around to see if people were looking at me. As they were. I then became very aware of his presence and how serious he was. I was in awe of his gorgeous, grisly, rugged, unshaven face. His intense eyes, the way he spoke as if I at times had to lean in to understand what he was saying fully. I was able to tune out the room just by the sound of his voice. By the way, his hands moved when he gestures and explains English vs. American.

    I can't say, I for one moment, didn't think he would end up in my hotel suite. Let alone the ravenous acts that have just taken place. I'm not sure why I invited him up. I just did. It wasn't one of those overthinking moments I have. It was just a certainty of, " Would you like to join me?" He didn't hesitate as I remember.

   He was concentrating deeply while watching me walk in from of him. He complimented the black seam in the back of my stockings as I walked with my dress flowing curved in all the right places. I flipped my hand through my hair, allowing it all to just drop down naturally.

We headed into the elevator. Up we went. Through the corner of my eye as I pressed the floor button. I could see him watching me, but then made it very obvious that he was staring at me. Studying me like a script.
" woo...ohhhoo" he said, letting out an exhale. " something wrong?" I said.  " No, no," smiling a smirking kind of a grin. Shaking his head at the same time. " Libation?"  I offered him as we walked through the door. The drapes were sheer, now since the room had been turned down for the night. We could see the lights flickering all around the room.

       " I like you

   " I like you."He smirked again. " and no libation, thanks." He said, " Water would be just fine." taking a puff of his vape pen, savagely.

    As I poured myself a glass of a sensational vintage Brunello. I handed him a bottle of water. He opened it as I watched his hairy hands wrap so tightly, cracking the seal and taking a few sips. Taking a deep breath in, as I sat sipping slowly while looking at him. He placed the bottle on the table. Then all of a sudden, his hands were on my knees, spreading my legs so they would sit on the ottoman right in from of the couch I was seated on. It was there I experienced ecstasy.