What am I thinking?

TOM'S POV :

     I had no intention of going to that fuckin party on that night; I didn't; a mate talked me into it. Said have a few pints, chill and mingle with some cool blokes. This is the night that has now become a before and after for me. We have moments I have said before in our lives that change our course. Not sure where I fuckin said it, but I did. This night, walking into that fuckin restaurant, it was a change that would become my life. There is no in-between anymore. Just fond memories I look back on of special times in my life.

From the very moment, I laid eyes on her. She glowed like a fuckin sparkle Aye lit up on Bastille day. She lit up the room as if she was the only woman in it. I couldn't help myself but stare. I couldn't take my eyes off her from the moment she walked into the area I was in. It was the back of the restaurant. Mates didn't get pissy about smoking on the patio outside—no one taking my photo. I was just Tom, The Tom that likes to just keep it real. Be comfortable being me. I could laugh, I could cuss, I felt ace. 

    All of a sudden, it was like time stopped. I felt like I was having an Inception flashback. A group of chaps came into the room, where we were all gathered. She was amongst all these handsome blokes, and I could bloody fuckin well as heard a pin drop. I heard nothing I saw visions around me, but all I saw was her. My head started racing; the conversation I was having was put on hold. My heartfelt as if it was bloody going to come out of my fuckin chest. No woman! Nowhere in the world! Lover or lovers have I had ever, once made my entire world stop, as she did. She wasn't a runway model; she wasn't an actress or any kind of celebrity that I knew of. She was a living, breathing gorgeous woman who's aura, I guess it is the word, made the whole mood change in the room. I was knocked off my feet instantly by her presence. I'm not certain if others felt this way about her. Which for me, AYE, was stellar! I wanted her and only her all for myself. No matter what comfort zone it took me out of. Perhaps divine intervention, higher power, I was fuckin driven.

    The seas parted as she made her way towards another group of mates, I assume of hers, and the chestnut industrial bar. I followed her every step, every move she took, how she floated through the room. Fucking sexy as hell, stunning black lace dress. I caught a glimpse of her garter from the slit that opened to her upper thigh. Fuck! Aye ! she is IT, I thought to myself. I've never met a woman that looked like or carried herself the way she did. She was different. I noticed that immediately. Her laugh was infectious, that smile ooooohhhh .....her smile even more so.

   I often found my eyes following her as she glided around the room as if she already knew she owned it

I often found my eyes following her as she glided around the room as if she already knew she owned it. I was curious as to when I would be able to catch her alone. I was drawn, I was so fucking attracted to her, that I really could have given a shate about anything else aye... The way she walked was like a slow ride, the kind that makes you want to explode because it feels so good, it's almost to much pleasure. I had to; I had convinced myself at some point I needed to introduce myself to her. I asked a few others who she was; she was mate of a mate of another. And her name was Harlow....

   Harlow? It makes sense as if her personality took on that of a woman, one of a kind

  Harlow? It makes sense as if her personality took on that of a woman, one of a kind. Harlow with the golden blonde hair, not sure how long it is since it is up. Dressed like some sort of woman from a different time. At some point, we made eye contact, for her probably uncomfortable that this bloke kept staring at her. She glanced her eyes towards me a few times. I didn't want her to think I was some wanker stalking her. Never crossing my mind that perhaps she recognized who I was. Would a woman like her even know I existed? There were many other movie stars, celebrities there; she didn't blink an eye. Could have cared less. One bloke kept putting his arms on her bare shoulders. Occasionally fixating his mouth near her ear or the nape of her neck. Fuck! I had this feeling of such urgency and jealousy at the same time. I'm not really a violent bloke, but I wanted to knock this fucker out, aye...

What could she smell like, what could she sound like? What could she feel like? Ohhh bloody fuckin hell, aye, what could she taste like? I am going to have to do something to somehow get her alone. I was determined; I really wanted no part of anything other than hearing this fuckin insanely gorgeous woman's voice and seeing her close up.

After we made eye contact, she smiled at me. I didn't want to seem like a fool, looking about to see if it was me she smiled at. I tried so fucking hard to play it cool, but I smiled back. Mates were talking in my ear, trying to carry on a conversation I just couldn't keep up. I was in awe. Finally, I saw her remove herself from her group of mates. She occasionally stopped to greet someone that knew her. But made it through the crowd towards the outside patio. It was a chilly night, but nothing about her or me was cold. As she stepped outside, I waited a few moments and walked out as casually as I could. I thought my heart was going to come out of my throat. " Mind if I join ya?" I asked her. " Yes, please, of course ." warmly, she replied. I then and there right away fell for her accent. Her eyes sparkled golden, treasures in her eyes. Her hair up and blonde but a wild color blonde, not usually my type. I have a type, one that I am more attracted too. Which as for blondes, I feel it happens to be an acquired taste. Bloody fuckin hell, All I wanted to do was fucking taste her. I couldn't think of when I last was in contact with a woman such as her, that did leave me speechless and well, intimidated. If I must be honest, I am only human.

She spoke I listened intently drifting in the thought of how do I get her alone somewhere more private. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable; I was on a mission. For the latter part of the night, that was where she and I stayed. She knew who I was, and affectionately she didn't give a fuck. And that was such a turn on for me.

A group of us went for after-hours coffee. Which, in the wee hours of the morning, lead to me walking her a few blocks to her hotel. It was refreshing that I could just walk down a street or a few blocks and be just some guy. She invited me up to her hotel suite. Getting off the elevator. I watched the way she walked down the hallway; I had to stay a few steps behind. The back seam of her stockings entranced me. I felt aroused and fuckin bloody nervous as fuck. Meeting people from all over, I have found some leave marks others don't. She captured something in me; I just can't explain. Almost as if she put a spell on me and just about every other person in the room... I teased her about her Bette Davis eyes. Like a doll.