Devour Me

I softly leaned in to kiss him; I inhale him deeply. I open the door heading into the bedroom suite. He follows behind me. Still in my robe. I say to him, " left or right?" He laughs, "Right side love." I turn down the bed linens; the sheets feel warm to the touch. He stands there watching me. I pretend I don't notice. Taking off my robe and laying it on the chair near the bed. I glide into the bed; it is surreal the comfort of it. It's just heavenly. He comes to the end of the bed as I cover myself, bare underneath. Smiling, " Would you fancy for me to close the drapery." The fabric that canopy's the bed to keep any light out. " No, thank you," I say in a sleepy tone. How I could ever even think about sleeping, but I was so tired my body needed a rest.

I hear him leave the room and head down the stairs. After that, I remember for a few short moments going over the day's events in my head. Til I drifted off into a sound sleep. I almost feel as if I was having a dream inside of a dream. I was dreaming of him. But not that we had been together, that I was yearning for him. I couldn't find him; I couldn't reach him. I don't recall much of it. Better off.. it wasn't pleasant, to say the least.

As I uncovered the blanket on and off, my legs, at some point, became a bit warm. Rubbing my thigh over the cool fabric of the comforter. I felt almost as if I felt something tickling me, a feather perhaps from one of the pillows that somehow snuck out. I rubbed my ankles together. The fabric of the comforter makes the sensation of an itch go away. I turned from my laying on my right side, on the left side of the bed. To my back, spreading into the middle of the bed. My head floating on cloud-like soft pillows. They form just perfectly around my neck.

Feeling so comfortable, I start to feel warm, pleasure mixed with arousal. What a dream it must be that I am not even able to visualize it in my mind. Pleasure comes in waves; I start coming out of a sound sleep. It was quiet, as I focus on my hearing. I hear slight sounds of almost a grazing of wetness. My eyes start becoming less fuzzy. I feel my precious pearl damp; I can feel the heat in between my legs, my thighs. I lean up slowly to avoid a head rush. Oh, my pussy, I can feel it, it's so wet. I look facing downward, reaching with my hand to touch my wetness. The room is dark; I can't see a thing; I can only feel my way. I reach the hair, thick, silkened, and still a bit wet. Then is when I hear his tongue and I feel his moist fiery tongue gliding gently up and down my slit. " mmmm Love Aye, I had a craving, I was feigning for your delicious cunt." He says, spitting roughly on my pussy. God, throw my head back in utter ecstasy. Such hardcore pussy licking, and he hadn't even entered me with his tongue or his fingers. Just grazing his tongue upward and downward along my clit. Faster and slower, he flicked it.

"Ooooh Tom, you lick my pussy so good, I can't stand it," I say in a high-pitched tone, which seems to turn him on. Once I said his name with a squeal, he plunged his tongue into my wetness. " Ohhh FUCKIN HELL oui love, your beautiful wet cunt, so juicy. Oh, Fuck baby, I'm like some sort of nutter mate over your CU..NT. " he says, exasperated while lifting his face from my pussy and looking up at me. " Love, you cum for me, do ya think you can do that for me, baby?" " ahhuahhuh" I say with heavy breaths.

Leaning up, laying back down. I like watching his face in my pussy buried deep as if it some sort of magical abyss to him. He can't seem to get in deep enough. With his knuckle, he starts hitting my spot, oh the spot. I moan aloud and again. " Ahh, Love that's it, I've got your spot." He says, whispering into my pussy lips. Covering my swollen clit with his tongue, his knuckle easing but then pushing to cause pressure inside me. He pulls out his middle finger, leans it up to my face. Staring at me, "Suck on it, baby, see why I am so addicted. I think I'd fucking die without your cunt nurturing me, feeding me sweets and savory treats. His finger is covered in clear with a white hint of creamy juice, my pussy. "Oh, this one is gonna be so fucking good." Growling and groaning as he sucked and fucked my cunt. As this pleasurable but pressured pain starts slightly. He takes his face out of my iridescence pearl; his face is covered in my glisten. I wanna lick it so bad, but " Ooohhhh, Ohhhh YES YES, I let out a scream so loud, I couldn't help it. My juices squirting all over his face, his beard. His mouth is trying to cover my cunt to allow it empty into his mouth. " oh my god," moaning and moaning,

I gasp for air. He is still licking my creamy love potion from off my thighs. " How do you do that." I quip at him. " I don't know I've only had it happen with a few women. But none were as intoxicating and that I had such a desire a want to feed myself with it. Not to allow any of it to go to waste. I'd normally just finished off or fucked them. I never felt the need to do what I need and want so badly to do to your cunt." I'm still breathless listening to him talk about my pussy as if it were a rare piece of art.

He climbs up on top of me. His legs are on either side of me. He kisses my lips, dangling his wet tongue with mine. "Mmmmm, it does taste good," I say as he encircles my lips with his tongue. " Sooo, Good baby. I wanna savor it." He groans now into my ear. It's time to get ready. Do you feel rested enough to go out?" He gently asks. " Of course, it will take me a few minutes to get ready." He kisses me As if were his last time. Passionate, intense keeping his eyes open. I wonder what he's thinking about.

He leans up, gets off the side of the bed with just runner pants on and slippers—no shirt or socks. I could see now that he flipped the lights on. It's dark outside, but you can see the reflected luminescent glow from the warm white lights surrounding the house. He walks over to the closet and slides it open. Pulls out a fabric valet bag. Unzips it and takes out a three-piece suit, not a wrinkle in it. A pair of tan and brown plaid trousers, a tan vest, and a crisp off-white dress shirt. Taking out his shoes and looking through his suitcase for sock. Patterned brown tan and blue socks. And a pair of tan wingtips that match his vets. Grabbing his vape of the dresser, he inhaled deeply. Standing there, staring at the clothes he's picked out for himself. Shaking his head upward, then walking into the bathroom. I love watching him. I got completely engrossed in thought, watching him intently decide on what he was going to adorn himself in.

     I step out of the bed. Walking over to my clothing. He's fussing at the skin. Shaving and trimming his overgrown beard, that drives me insane and makes me moist. " Uh, Tom?" I shout, "Yes, Harlow?" He answers with a question. " Please don't shave off your beard," I say with desperation in my voice. " Aye, love good thing you said something, I was just bout too." Laughing echoing throughout the bathroom. I can hear the slush falling onto the skylight.

    I grab the box with the blue velvet panties. I slide them over my feet, my thighs, and onto my waist. I watch myself in the mirror as I attach my garter belt in the back. Looking at the dress, a bra is going to be an eyesore. So I'll just go without one. I open a new pair of thigh-high lace garter, nude black seamed with a slight shimmer. They are so luscious when they haven't been worn yet.  I glide them over my feet and up my leg to my thighs. I clip each one into my garters. Front first, then back. Turning around so I can make sure my seams are straight. I adjust anything that looks out of place. He walks into the bedroom. Gasping at the sight of me in nothing but panties and a garter belt. He comes over close to my face and kisses my lips so gently. Then hard, " You look amazing." He says. " I've done nothing yet, walking away from him. Heading into the bathroom to put on my face. Red lips a must. I do my make up exotic to match the dress.  Fixing my hair just so. I walk back into the bedroom. He's sliding his shoes on over his socks.

    Smiling brightly at me, I walk to the closet and take this magnificent noir laced dress off its black silk hanger. I step into it, placing each arm into the sleeve; it fits me like a glove. I pull up my hair and back into him. " Zip me, please, my love," I ask him sweetly and flirty. He slides up my zipper. Then the dress falls and tightens in all the right places. Standing back, buttoning his vest. He stops, places his right hand over his heart. "WOW ......." he's breathing deeply " WOW you look sensational, my heart could stop." Walking closer to me, placing his thumb underneath my chin.

Placing his plump cherry-flavored chapstick lips on to mine. Puckering softly and letting go, sucking on my bottom lip. He takes his left hand and grazes it up left leg where the slit of the dress is cut just enough to cover my garter. But walking a certain way, it will definitely peek through. "Ready, my love?" As he still slides his hand up to my thigh. He reaches past the slit of my dress to expose my panties slightly. He rubbed his pointer finger and middle finger in and under my pussy lips. "Mmmmm, still so wet." He moans. " I have to think about dropping to my knees right now." He says accent defined just so. "As tempting as it is, let's go, my darling," I say, smiling, reaching for his hand. Leading him downstairs. We go outside and enter the already warming truck. That brought us to this magical destination.