Call out my name

The breeze blowing around and upon us on a magnificent autumn night. As we both sit side by side, inhaling and exhaling our cigarettes. Blowing clouds of smoke like butterflies floating above us.

He sits up naked, bare, vulnerable. Legs open wide as he brings up his right hand to his mouth. Fingers seductively gripped around his finely rolled smoke. Taking in a deep breath, holding it in, then letting it out. Smoke blowing around him. Leaning forward, he turns his delectable profile towards me. His arousal is noticeable. His cock stiffened, thick, erect, and still a bit moist. It's a breathtaking sight, especially for someone like me who is loving worshiping his delicious magnificent manhood, that's feeding me, making me crave for more.

Looking into my eyes, I can't help but feel needy, wanting so badly to feel him inside of my core. I put my cigarette out; he never took his eyes off me. Sweat droplets have formed across his forehead. He brings up his left hand and sweeps his thick wrist to his fingers gently across his forehead. Sighing and shaking his head, smiling his lip quivering. " Tom, is something wrong?" I ask softy in a concerning tone. " Wrong? Are you bloody fuckin kidding me, my darling? What could be wrong other than the fact my dick is still hard, I'm reeling from that succulent mouth of yours." Entranced in a joint stare.
" You said my name." He smiles with his crooked white tooth peeking out and biting his bottom lip.

Smoke cloud forms again around him when he takes the last drag of his cigarette. He puts his cigarette into the ashtray pushing the tip of it to put it out, taking his eyes off me for a moment.

Bringing his calloused, strong hand up to my face. With his pointer finger, he traces my lips. " ugh, I love the way you just said my name, say it again." He said with a soft but forceful tone in his voice. As I watched his mouth move, he peeks his tongue out of his mouth, waiting patiently for me to utter his name. He licks the top of his swollen upper lip, swooping in a circular motion around to his bottom fat lip. " Say it!" He says.. "Say my name again." With a sense of urgency in his accented voice.

  I leaned into him with my garter belt still on, around my waist, my nude nylon stocking with the black seam up the back still up around my thighs. My high heel shoes are on the balcony floor somewhere. My dripping core is still glistening and glittering from the wetness of just him speaking. I don't like forceful men, but him. He could say anything, and it would quite possibly turn me on. I felt utterly safe and rightfully, so at home with him. As if he would fight to keep me protected if need be. I lean sideways facing him. My legs folded on top of each other.
" Tom," I say in a soft, growling, sexy voice. Grazing my fingernails down the right side of his stubbled face. His skin is smooth but so stubbly. I get weak again. He grins from ear to ear, chomping his teeth together, trying to bit my fingers. He grabs my hand roughly. Places into his, bringing my hand and fingers up to his mouth. At the same time, my hand is still intertwined with his. He kisses the back of my hand. His lips smooth and so soft. He brings my pointer and middle finger to his mouth. Opening his stout pinkish lips, taking both fingers into his mouth and gliding his tongue up both at the same time and making slippery wet sopping sounds. With my fingers in his mouth, his pout turning again to a smile.

  "Again? I wanna hear you say it again, baby." Muffled by my fingers interlocked with his tongue and teeth. Pulling my fingers out of his moist warm mouth, taking my hand back. He fully faces me with his bulge bending to the side but still semi-hard. I look down, smile, and place my dainty hands on his stubbled hairy face. With a breathy sigh in my voice, " Tom," I say. " I need more; I want more of you, Tom. Now you've become my addiction, which is going to be unhealthy being the way I feel right now with you." Grazing again, my hands up and down his cheeks, " Feeling your skin, your tongue, your heat." Leaning in, he nuzzles my neck. Flicking my ear lobe with his tongue. " oooh baby, have I told you how fucking sexy you are. I get hard just hearing you say my name. God, I wanna fuck you so bad, I wanna feel your moist wet cunt, I wanna be inside you." He urgently but breathy, as well, he whispers into my ear. Sending waves of goosebumps all over my body. My slit flooding with moisture when he presses his lips to my neck. His hand reaching for my legs. Unfolding them, still suckling on my neck and now my earlobe. His plump middle finger meets my now again swollen clit peering out of my pussy like a juicy, succulent peach. Humming and sucking in and around my earlobe and making me shiver with delight. His finger encircling my clit, pushing my legs wider opened with those masculine hands. Sliding his middle finger into my pulsating pink pearl. Getting his finger moist and milky wetness dripping from how turned on, I still am. He pulls his finger out of my core with a slicked popping noise. His middle finger soaked with my juice he continues to make my clit swell. With every circled up and down motion.