Lust and a Trio of Men

I heard his phone ring. In my slumber, it woke me. I knew it was his father because I have heard that ring tone several times before. I pretended I was sleeping as in entered and exited the bedroom, pacing as if he were nervous. I could only make out some of the conversation; all news of this call was it imperative he return to London as soon as possible. His parting sentence to his father was, " I will see you soon.hmmm, aye Dad, I love you. His entrance back into the bedroom was taking some time; I was curious to what was taking him so long. I could hear almost a vibration a mumbling coming from the back bedroom down the hall. Could he be on the phone again? I asked myself. Still too lazy and unable to move myself from the bed, the conversation got louder. I heard the word squirt and madly in love used in the same sentence. I finally got myself out of bed to eavesdrop. Tom was explaining to Martone and Loren about how he had me ejaculating from my cunt with in the first hour we were alone, back at the hotel. I was honestly surprised he was even discussing this with them. Like it had become locker room talk. Frankly, I was quite pissed off that Tom would even discuss our private intimate moments with anyone. Let alone, my present lovers. I could see the looks on their faces how in awe of him they were. How exquisite they both became as to how this took place. Before Tom could go any further in his speaking, I walked into the room. Greeted with an odd, overly excited hello. " Good, you're awake; we want Tom to show us how he performs this magic on you, that your beautiful cunt can expel your erotic delicious potion more than once. Please, my darling sits here, I want him to show us." Martone says very seriously, pointing to the oversized lounge chair for me to sit. They both share the couch opposite the lounge chair as if they were going to watch a picture show. But I was the one on display, in my grey soft to the touch ankle-length robe. Tom, shirtless, with just his joggers on, leans closer into me while taking his right hand to undo the tie on my robe. He whispers close into my ear, "I want to show them what they can't do for you, only what I can." Slowly grazing his tongue in a downward motion on the nape of my neck. This insatiable tingling comes over me in waves through my entire body. I had never felt this before. I was turned on and excited by the way they were fixated on watching Tom and me together. Never intruding or interrupting in any way. In all these years, they continue to surprise me that they wanted to watch me take on another lover besides each other.

   Tom pulled the ribbon-like belt of my robe and tore opened for my bare illuminating skin to be exposed to all 3 of them

Tom pulled the ribbon-like belt of my robe and tore opened for my bare illuminating skin to be exposed to all 3 of them. Tom looked over and them and then intensely stared into my eyes. " I'm already stiff baby, knowing they are watching me pleasure you, have my way with you. It's so bloody fuckin turning me on." With that, he tugs in my waist, pushing me to fall into the cushioned tufted lounge chair. " Show us that magnificent cunt, baby!" Tom says, forcefully pushing my legs apart. My pearl is swelling and glistening iridescent nectar; he licks his lips as he stands above me, bringing his hand down to my pussy. Rubbing it with the entire palm of his rough hand. " Mmmm, yeah, so fuckin wet baby!" He says, circling my pussy a few more times before bringing it up to his luscious lips, and with this tongue, he licks all my nectar off his hand. All while moaning and growling loudly. I didn't know what to make of what was happening, so I just went with it. I didn't try to stop it; I only allowed him to ravage my cunt, for both my lovers to see. To see what they have never been capable of doing for me. Tom was ravenous; he was determined to make me cum, and cum. Even the way he spoke dirty to me, his tone was fierce and raged filled. He wanted so much to make them jealous to fill them with the emotions he was feeling, knowing all well he was leaving me shorty. Leaving them with the simple truth as neither one of them will ever bring me such pleasure.

   They adjusted themselves to have a better view of Tom rubbing his hand over the slight patch of hair on my glistening cunt that he wouldn't let me shave. He said it's a flavor savor for my sweetness and his thick cream. Neither one said a word. " You want me to make you cum, baby, you want me to make you cum all over my fuckin face, while your other two cocks watch." He angrily said as he placed his left hand on my either side of my cheeks and pressed together hard. My lips were pouted, and he brought his face closer, allowing his clear thick saliva flow into my mouth and then taking his moistened plump fat lips covering mine in a passionate kiss and still pressing my cheeks together with his hand. Fuck he's so sexy I want all of him now. I beg him to suck my clit. That what he wants me to do is beg; he wants me to make them squirm at how much I want him just to touch me. They can see it. They can feel it, the desire , the yearning I have for Tom.

  With his hands now on either side of the chair, he positions it, so I am in full view. This is so unlike him, this side of him, not only the roughness. But he got off on this voyeurism that was taking place. Roughly with his hand, he grabs my backside, lifts it in the air, and wraps my legs around his neck. He's now wearing my glittering cunt as a necklace, his hot tongue slowly gliding through to my engorging pearl. My eyes fixate over to both of them as they watch intently. Staring at me and the pleasure I was expressing from just Tom's tongue sliding up and down my swollen slit. Their eyes widen as Tom buries his beautiful face into my wetness, begging for him. I start thrusting my hips up and down on his face as he steadies me.
" No, No baby, not so fast, slow down!." He guides my hips slowly with his hands, just as he plunges his thick tongue into my soaking wet cunt, fucking it hard and harder. You can hear the wetness sapping out of me. Tom begins to moan and grunt each and every thrust he makes into my life, giving cunt. The pleasure is so intense I can't hold out much longer, I tell him, as he forcefully probs his finger inside me along with his tongue lapping my slit. Moaning to almost in series of yelps, as I contract my muscles around his tongue. He loves that; he loves the feel of my tunnel closing tightly and snug onto his tongue. Pushing his thick swelled tongue as deep as it will fit into milky cunt. He pulls out stops and quickly buries himself underneath me now. With my legs around the front of his shoulders, allowing Martone and Loren a full few of my sloppy wetness. From underneath my pussy, he plunges 2 of his thick fingers into my cunt, and within moments he pulls out, feeling my gushing come in waves. The evacuation of my candy nectar, that although wanted to be shared. Tom did not allow it. "Fuck Fuck Fuck, that was so hot!"

  Loren yells as he slaps his thighs, his cock is rock hard through his joggers. Martone is in a bit of shock and awe. He lights a cigarette having a stare-off with Tom. But it doesn't stop Tom, who announces how now I am going to worship his cock. As he removes his joggers and backward-facing the wall. His face and all his glory in their view. He takes his legs squatting with his feet on either side of the lounge chair arms as they are also on either side of my face. He dips his engorged, thick, plump, veiny cock into my awaiting lips and mouth patiently to cover as I take in every inch of majestic manhood. He wildly growls as he slips his thickness deeper into my throat.

Loren, with his hard cock walks over to us and bends down with his face close to my womanhood. Getting closer to my slit, Tom, still gliding his cock in and out of my dripping mouth, says to him. " You can lap her beautiful fucking cunt only. She's my cum slut now, don't even bloody think about ever cumming inside of her brilliant fucking cunt ever again, aye mate, clear enough aye?" Still plugged my throat, I take my hand and play with his scrotum, and cup his balls in my hands, " Aye, fuckin Harlow, my cock feels so good inside your mouth, you think he's gonna make you cum like I do, or the other one." He breathlessly groans as he empties his cream into my mouth, slightly dipping his uncut cock, allow me to suck the cum out of the folds of his tip. "'Mmmmmmm," I moan as I swallow his sweet and saltiness, just as Loren's tongue slides in between my lips and to my slit. It felt wrong; I wasn't turned on by it. My pussy got dry as if Tom had put not only his mark but a spell on my cunt. For his use only. As Loren tried again, I told him to stop; he continued as if to be forceful like Tom. I didn't feel right about any of it. I told him again to stop. This time Loren did, looking up at me with his piercing green eyes, Tom standing above me. He says, " Martone, I'm afraid we have lost her, forever! "

As I watched his lips move, how his hair fell into his beautiful face. His voice was different; his tone he in seconds developed a sadness, yet I was feeling relief. I took a deep breath as Tom removed himself and just leaned over the chair, kissing my lips upside down. How wet our kisses were, how we couldn't help but swallow each other's lips. As this sense of relief took over, I woke up. I woke up in my bed, with Tom bare laying on his stomach, his masculine arms underneath each side of his pillow. His face to me, sound asleep.