Enchanting

Bending backward with my slick cunt on his face. Him moaning in nothing but ecstasy and pure pleasure. He was one of special ones. The ones that love worshiping the "rare" woman.
" AEYEEE; baby, fuckin squirt all over my face, I wanna feel you, how it gushes as it comes out of you, all because of ME hmmm...YES?." Staring intensely upward at me, while he is still breathing in all of my womanhood. I lean back; I can't get enough of him talking dirty to me. Just the way he says the word cunt, drives me crazy, and I find myself always sopping wet after he speaks such pillow talk. While he's flicking his thumb and his tongue at the same time on my glittering slit, the slit that is flowing creamy candy nectar onto his face. He's just continually moaning, groaning, and when he does that growl, the fits of passion I feel from the vibration of his mouth, his tongue, his touch, it is madly breathtaking, it does leave me gasping for breath. His tongue, his hands, his fingers, his lips feel sensational all over my cunt. I, lost in thought for a moment watching his face buried in my luscious sparkling pussy, thinking this is fucking real. This is happening, and it hasn't stopped. I don't ever want it to stop.

I find my way back to his worshiping my swollen pearl. I begin to ride his face again. Moving the bottom half of my body into slow, soft, steady figure 8s. His cock is so hard; his lustful sounds get louder and louder. Any words are inaudible. It's all garbled cunt talk. I grab on to his strong neck pulling myself back up, with the help of his perfectly shaped hands on both cheeks of my backside, gripping them, pinching them, tightly and roughly holding onto them. I was afraid at one point; I might suffocate him. But he isn't stopping until he gets what he's enjoying so much, eating my cunt. That for to him, it was such a coveted delicacy. My muscles contract, the pressure feels so intense, I contain the hold as long as I can as he tells me to do. For the release, without a doubt, it will be extremely pleasurable for me and feed his addiction. He still muffling words and sounds buried into my glimmering pussy, that his tongue is hungrily waiting for. His tongue is feverishly licking my swollen clit, which I can no longer keep myself from erupting, with a flow so great it covers his mouth like cream mixed with iridescent beads of liquid. His need to take all of me in, as his plump puckered lips opening wide, to soak him generously. He groans like a mad man; I grind my cunt into his mouth to make sure he doesn't miss a droplet of my savory shimmer. As if he would ever let that happen, how was I so convinced of this. I just was, it was an unmistakable feeling, it wasn't masked, it was the way he treated me. His actions towards me spoke more than his seldom words. I bounce lightly once then twice to make sure my darling has had his fill of me. He finally comes up for air, as I place my mouth on his delicious lips. He staring again as if I am some fabled fairytale character. " My fuck, baby, you're so good to me! " He says, Pulling his lips from mine, wiping his hand over his mouth and scratching his beard. "Fuck, that was amazing! " I lay myself next to him now. He leans down to envelop my mouth for several moments. Each time he puts his lips to mine, it just gets even more magical than the time before. I could just make out with him for hours; he has the most infinitely scrumptious lips. You can feel that he takes care of them, I tell him this.  His reply with a grin, "is that my heaven-sent cunt has given his lips rebirth. For having been able to do things to my body, that no one, not even I, has had such pleasures, as he has given me.

After small talk of what I will go back to doing when I leave him, how long till I come back, will I come back? I know I told him he could always ask me anything, that I wouldn't lie to him. But this, these questions so many, I had no time to answer, and he was already articulating another question. I just loved so much to hear his voice; it made me glow in places I never knew existed. Words, from his magnificent lips, uttered from that sensational mouth that changed with specific conversations and or words/phrases he says.  I had fallen so into him, I was scared. I was petrified of the feelings I was having for him. Just then, his cell phone rang, this was a different ringer, plus he had put his phone on do not disturb, mine I just shut off. " Ahhhh, that's my Mum!" He says, smiling at me, getting up and walking over to the counter to answer her calling. I took the opportunity since it was a little past 10 pm to go freshen up and put something on my feet cause they were freezing from all the cold marble. Walking into the bedroom suite, I slide on a pair of toasty cream-colored socks, a pair of panties, along with one of his need to be laundered t-shirts. I love the smell of him; the scent of his sweat made me moist immediately. Putting it over my head, it's a mixture of pine, tobacco, and coffee aromas extenuating his pheromones. I shivered and tingled all over my body, inhaling his scent while putting on his comfy t-shirt over my bare skin.

I returned downstairs, where he now was wearing a long black pair of joggers, no shirt—walking around the kitchen, whispering to his Mum—making arrangements for the family arrival to spend the holiday in the states. He seemed to stop a conversation and blend into something else upon my return. I took out some food from the refrigerator, placing it out on the countertop, we fucked, we made love on, experienced expectations neither of us expected. While on the phone still. He leans the phone on his chin and shoulder while placing his hands around my waist. Childishly taking his tongue and in an upward motion, his slick, thick tongue grazed up my cheek. I giggled, he smiled. After they expressed love for one another, he hung up his cell, placing it across the kitchen. We munched for a little while on some fruit, cheese, patè and fabulous slices of bread. The wine was incredibly delicious pairing with it. We comment and discuss this for a little while. I head over to the bare but full pine tree, facing towards all windows to be seen. " We must make this grand!" I chirp at him; he smiles, agrees, and walks over to me. Leaning in and stealing kisses as I am trying to open boxes of warm white string lights. Rubbing himself into me, hands on the back of my waist grazing his fingers upward and spirals down my back.

We somehow manage to get a ton of lights onto the tree. It lit up the room, so cozy, so toasty. It was snuggling under tree kind of light, which is what we had planned to do. But when he carried a fabric mattress from a couch in the office, placed it pretty much under the tree. It was so opened and so full at the bottom, we fit perfectly as if we were looking at the stars in the sky. We covered the cushioned sleeper with pillows and a soft sheet. We fell into it like a powder puff cloud. Staring into each other's eyes, laying with our heads close together. It was time for us to become one again. I don't know how it happens, how we see the difference, but we just did. It was more than lust; it was about a spiritual and emotional connection I never, nor has he felt in all these years. Amongst all the millions of people, we found one another, and in that state, with him, it's beyond comprehension to feel like one with another.