Lustful Hours

Life will be very lonely without his presence surrounding me. I don't know how I will ever move forward after having been with this beautiful man for several days. But felt like a lifetime. All in a chance meeting. He has touched me, he has kissed me, he has fucked me, made love to me, and he has loved me.

Our last day together, we spent somewhat preparing for what would be our last night together. I don't know what the future holds. All I know is I didn't want it to cross my mind as often as it was. We ventured out for some shopping, roaming, taking in the sensational holiday glimmering scenery. I often had to take deep breaths to keep myself at the moment, for I felt as if I might grow weak and collapse without him. Every so often, he'd steal kisses; we would lock lips for minutes. At times full make-out sessions against the wall at the pub, when we stopped for lunch, the alley,  against parked cars even. "Fuck, Harlow," grabbing my waist close to him. "I'd fucking marry you right now." Holding each side of my face with his hands, lips feverishly pressed against mine. I did think he was serious. I kiss him back with my mouth softly opening with my tongue gently touching his. To a passion and desire within me that let him feel my yes, I accept without question.

  We don't speak of it again or carry it on the moments heading back to the house. Upon returning to the house, it's lit up ever more so like a wonderland of the fae. I gasp. "Oh, my heavens, this is truly magical. It's so beautiful."I say to him. " Ahh..yes ... the company I hired to do it I forgot they were coming to decorate today." He said, removing the keys from the ignition. "Fancy it, do ya?" He smiles, looking over at me. As he steps out of the truck, " You don't have to go!" He says, walking towards me again, pressing himself into me, brushing the hair from the side of my shoulder to one. He breathes softly into the nape of my neck. His nose grazes up and downward. Inhaling! "Ohh, my love, you are so beautiful," He says at exhale. " I do, and please, we have all night. Let's not discuss it again, my sweet darling." I respond, leaning into him. He's holding my waist, pressing harder against me, I can feel his heartbeat. With a strong-willed tone
" I meant what I asked you. I'm not bloody fucking around. Lock you down. Someone hasn't, so it's fair game." Bringing his lips to mine. Our kissing lasts several moments. We were on another plane, surrounded by the most magical, colorful pink sunset. Then a house covered in decorations and lights as some sort of fairytale Christmas story. It was just a moment that will stay in my mind forever. I had never seen anything so beautiful. Other than his perfect crooked tooth smile, something so unbelievably endearing about the way he smiles. He feels like home; he feels like this is where I belong, no question. But I have other arraignments at the moment that need to be tended to before I can take what I thought would just be a night that turned into several too short days and nights.

Upon walking in the house was a beautiful Christmas tree undecorated in the corner of one of the many large windows. Next to it, several boxes of decorations. " I would so love for you to decorate with me; this way, every time I look at it, I will always think of you." He asks of me. " Oh my goodness, of course, I would love too," I respond in an excited tone. I grabbed one of the many fabulous arrays of wine and two glasses. Pouring just so to allow it to breathe for a few moments, clinking glasses. " To us! " he says as both take a sip. I cannot seem to take my eyes off him. He looks incredibly handsome; he was natural.

  Just jeans and a thermal shirt that clings to his upper body perfectly. "You look so sexy; I just want to fuck you right here." His eyebrow raises and a bright smile across his gorgeous face. Standing with only a breath between us, he leans down, grabs my chin with his pointer and his thumb. Grazing his fingers across my chin for a few small strokes. Biting his luscious bottom lip, eyes on mine, I am lost in his eyes as we get lost in a long passionate kiss. His lips are so sweet from the wine; his skin bristles from his beard that is now fully grown in. Enveloping my tongue with his mouth, slow, soft strokes upward and downward, he suctions his mouth perfectly around my tongue. I grab the back of his head with my hand, pressing him into me deeper. Tongues sloppy and delicious as I take my turn sucking on his tongue. Removing his mouth from mine, reaching his lips to my earlobe, he whispers, " Can we try something?" " AHUH," I respond quickly. He laughs as do I as if I can read his mind.

He walks over to the couch that faces the magnificence of his property. All the glowing lights outside lit up inside so romantically. It truly is dreamlike. I follow him holding my glass of wine; he turns on music in the background. But all I want to hear his voice, I want to study the gestures of his lips as if I have yet to kiss them. He sits, and I sit next to him. Turning my body to face him, my legs folded sideways underneath me. He turns his head to me and leans into my neck, breathing softly. He moans and exhales several times, just inhaling me. Moving his hand upward towards my breasts, he takes his right hand and softly kneads it, making my nipple hard as the icicles that are hanging off the ruff—gliding his thick juicy tongue on my neck. Giving me chills up and down my spine. He makes me tingle EVERYWHERE!