Wrongful So Rights

My limp body fell into his masculine frame; he still kneading my breasts, rubbing them in a circular motion. Breathing heavily into my neck, he forcefully pulls my face to his lips. " Don't be stingy, baby, share!"
I clamor, "Gliding his thick creamy covered tongue into and on to my tongue." Aye, fuckin, sooo good love, isn't it.." muffled into my mouth. I slowly turned myself around on top of him. Drying his mouth, like a desert. Eyes glued and glimmering into me. I could not imagine what he was thinking. Breaking the silence, there was but not an uncomfortableness. " Is that what you wanted to try?" I gasp, holding his face with my hands on either side. " uhmm, Mmm..... part of it." He replied quickly. Kissing him slowly on his lips, while lifting my naked bare glowing body off him one foot at a time. "Love, aye, where ya going?" He questions me. " I need a libation and water. Would you like anything?" I say, walking over to the decanter, grabbing a glass and pouring myself some of his aged whiskey, bourbon. "Whatever you are having!" He responds. I pour him a glass as well, grabbing a bunch of cotton candy grapes from the counter, placing them in a small bowl. Picking up one and then another sliding them into my mouth, letting them pop like beads of caviar. " Fuck, stand right there, don't move." He commands me. As I stand like a statue in front of the grand marble fireplace. He scurries to find his phone, " Ay, there it fuckin is," grabbing his phone and snaps several photographs of me, standing still then walking towards him. I quip at him. " I don't like my photograph taken!" I am not joking around; he realizes this promptly and asks me, "Why? You are so goddam beautiful; your photograph should be taken and shown. Besides, You look so fuckin good wearing my swag....baby!" Pointing to his neck chain, that's is over my neck swaying from side to side over my bare breasts as I walk. "Besides, if you plan on being with me, as you should. You need to get to that kind of a lifestyle." " I know this, my darling, "I respond cynically. " You're not my first, back entryway lover, nor will you be my last." He doesn't like the direction this is taking as I stand over him naked. His stance becomes territorial again.

   I'm glittering from the fireplace and the sensational moonlight that is peering through the expansive clear rectangular windows. Handing him his drink, wide open legs, his flaccid cock looks delicious. He has been my favorite thus far. He takes a generous sip. I light a cigarette, gliding the filter though my lips and blowing smoke towards his direction upon exhale. I sit next to him on the couch. " So why then? Why don't you like your photograph taken." " Cause I may want to go into politics, and I can't be seen with the likes of you." I sharply quip at him. He hisses back at me, " Don't fuckin make jokes aye, I'm serious. You won't stay with me, who am I supposed to look at. Be fuckin true to me."

"Take a mental photo, my darling, I was once told by someone very wise beyond his years that, in some cultures, they don't like pictures of themselves taken, for with every photo a piece of your soul goes with it." "Aye, baby, that's foolish and is not true, you have the brightest soul I've ever bared witness too. " He said so coolly and collected, rubbing his hand on my calf. " Come lay with me, baby." Reaching his arms out to me, taking the cigarette from my hand, placing it in between those "drive me crazy insane lips." The way inhales and exhales through his nose, kind of like a bull and a matador. But the question is who is the bull, and who will strike first.

  " Bout, how much longer do we have left before I take you back to the city?" He stammers to question; then, he takes a large gulp of the water bottle we were sharing. The rest of tonight and a car will be coming for me morning time." " CAR WHAT, WAIT, No bloody fuckin way, I'm taking you back, fuck that. " He wildly gestures his hands sitting up angrily. I'm pulling its best to be an asshole, so I don't have to show my feelings card; that's me. That's what I do. I am an expert at it. But he saw right through me. It was unbelievable how he saw through flesh, blood, bone, and water; he was fully aware of what I was doing." I don't like goodbyes! Respect that, please," I say to him, " You woman are out of your bloody fucking mind if you think I'm not only gonna let you leave here alone but no goodbye. For instance.... uggghhh .....the only picture I have of you, it's fine. I have thousands of mental photographs of you. It's ok for you to capture my soul but leave here fuckin unscathed. No way, baby." He claps his hands together. Smoke from his ears like a cartoon. Gesturing his finger pointing for me to come hither to him. " What is it you want me to do? What are you telling me ?" I whimper, " I want you to sit on my fuckin face with that beautiful fucking gorgeous cunt. AHUH open your fuckin legs, put your legs around my shoulders, show me that cunt of mine. That cunt that has my mark now. You fuckin belong to me." Feverishly he says. I laugh, knowing I'm being a total bitch, but he likes it. He wants to think he owns me, when in fact, making me squirm and squeal the way he does. He so owns every part of me.

   Spreading my knees apart with my hands, then taking my fingers up to my mouth and biting on my nail and bottom lip, staring at him starry-eyed. He's so turned on his thick hairy cock has been hard for several minutes. He proceeds to stroke his manhood while staring at my glittering pearl. That I am placing over each leg on either side of his shoulders. He moans at the site of my cunt being so close to him. " Mmmm.... that's it, baby." Inhaling as if my illuminating pussy was a fresh-baked pie. Getting ready to be devoured. Placing his hands on my backside, guiding me to slowly slither on to his face.

  The petals sing to him as he pushes his mouth to nourish himself on my flowery cunt. He slips his tongue around the inner petals of my cunt, tasting it, taking all of it in, slowly. His tongue feels like a warm summer day at the beach, swaying away with the palm trees. And seafoam blooming around you. My cunt was dripping from his moist thick tongue, moaning, and muffling into my core. His tongue sliding in and out of me, " Oooh fuck me with your tongue feels so good!!! l" I moan louder and louder, which causes him to fuck my cunt with his tongue that exploded my candy all over his face. He buried himself into me like a child in their mother's bosom. He took me in, a deep as he could. He didn't stop until he, himself, couldn't resist sharing his nectar of saltness. His hands-on my backside pushing me further into him. Still penetrating my wet pussy, I begin to spasm and purrs like a kitten. I'm driving him mad; he wants more; he didn't have enough before. He wanted more of me, more of all the love that has been spent inside me.