Wake Up

After all, these incredibly surreal intimate moments, how many times he's been inside me physically, mentally, and emotionally. How we started fucking, and it turned quite quickly into making love. I know the moment I fell completely in love with him. It was when I saw the intense passion he had for me when we made love for the first time. How gentle he was, but how fierce the look in his eyes were. I can see all of this now. Laying here in front of this majestic fireplace, he is a glow, but he's troubled. He's uneasy because he has to let me go. He has to take me back to my life; he has to go back to his. This isn't a movie; life doesn't always have a happy ending—trials and tribulations of everyday life. I love him, hopelessly. I don't want to leave here. I don't want to be away from him for a moment. But what if it isn't as it seems. Do I dare ask questions now? I don't know if I want to know the answers.

" What's the matter, my darling? " I ask him while he's been staring at me since I opened my eyes. "What isn't bloody fuckin the matter, eh ... mhmm?  I DON'T WANT TO TAKE YOU HOME. I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME. How do I convince you to stay?" He says with such fire in his voice, such anger and sadness at the same time. I can't bare the thought of him being angry with me. But I do have to understand it's not just my heart that is involved; it's him too. I pull myself closer to him and lay my head on his bare hairy chest. "Feel that baby, feel my heart." He says, taking my hand into his and placing it over his heart. " I feel like it's going to burst. I feel like you should just rip it out of me and take it with you where ever you go. Cause after we leave here today, I won't need it anymore." "STOP!!! Don't talk that way. You keep making me feel your heart when it's your mind that's rapidly racing. For heaven's sake, my darling, nothing has even happened yet. I want you to come home with me. I want to see and understand things you may be misconstruing." " Tell me, baby, what could I possibly be misconstruing? Huh? That you have two other lovers aside from me. That I should just spread you out on a silver platter and bring you back home to your lovers." He says, exasperated. I wanted him just to stop talking, so I leaned my head up from his chest and stared into his fiercely glaring eyes. I lowered my lips on to his, and we got all entangled in such moist, succulent, passionate kissing. I was experiencing the feeling of making love just kissing him. He slowly lifted me so that I was laying on top of him. His plump lips never leaving mine. His eyes never leaving mine. Rubbing his hands up and down my back, then taking them and holding either side of my face and not allowing me to move from his mouth, from his eyes, from his warm, masculine body. He felt like home, everything about him. I know what I should do; I just don't know if I can do it. I've never been capable of having a relationship with an actor, or shall I say in his case, a "MOVIE STAR." As we spent several long moments kissing passionately. His cock was fully engorged, hard, stiff, and he was ready; this was quite possibly a look I haven't seen in his eyes yet. I am not sure what to make of it.

From laying on his body to him, completely flipping me onto my stomach. He's now laying on top of my back, humming into the back of my neck. His cock pressing into the lower part of my backside. His mouth pressing into the nape of my neck, gliding his tongue down to the arch of my back, then upward toward my neck again. He forcefully and frantically pulling my face up towards him, he mumbles into the back of my neck, giving me chills. His lips reach my ear, and in his raspy accent, " You can't fucking leave me, Don't fucking leave me ever." Both our bodies pressed together, he takes his hand and reaches under my stomach pushing me up just enough for him to slide his fingers up and down my already soaking slit.

"Mmmmmmmm," he growls into my ear, I moan with such pleasure of his hand touching my wetness. Saying nothing only grunts and groans, he slides his cock inside my cunt slowly at first. I match his rhythm pulling him in deeper and letting him reach inside my core and contracting on him to stop his length. "NO....NO..... my love, I'm in control here, not you." He sternly says into my ear, his hand still gently grasping my throat. Harder and harder, he pulsated his girth inside me, roughly but hitting every erotic zone in me. He pounded my cunt; with every thrust, with his free hand on my hip, he controlled my movements. Dipping so deep into my core, I didn't think it was possible that the depths he could reach. 'Fuck!" I scream loudly. "Yeah, baby scream for me, scream my name, remember I own this cunt now, it's my fuckin dirty cunt." He barks sliding his hand down to my slippery wetness, grabbing it tightly. I squeak and squeal with extreme pleasure. Grazing his fingers up and down my clit, then in circles with this pointer fingertip. I moan and moan louder, feeling myself getting ready to explode all over him. He doesn't relinquish when asked. He stops sliding his finger on my clit. As if he is punishing me by not letting me cum. He wraps his hand into the back of my hair in a fist, pulling me onto his meaty sloppy cream covered cock. "Oh, Fuck Harlow, you are mine." He exclaims out loud. Pounding and pounding his thickness harder into me. "You're going to give me beautiful babies. You're gonna squirt for me on command. You're gonna fill this hunger inside me, fucking rescue me, Harlow, Don't go away from me." He floods my pussy with his creamy nectar; I moan from the hotness filling me up. He thrusts several more times into me " Cum for me, Harlow, FUCKIN cum on me, baby! He says while rubbing his wet fingertips up, down, and in circles on my clit. My breathing gets heavy; my heart is pounding; his girth is still hard inside me. With a thrust and pull in sync, we both cum together, emptying himself inside me again; my candy rain flows down his staff.

  In silence, we stayed like that for a while. All I am thinking about is how do I go back to my life now, how do I fucking leave this beautiful man. With whom I have never felt what I feel. I guess I will find out when we return to my home. When I face all of these choices, and all three of them meeting for the first time.