Swan Dive

With a sigh and a moan, I ran my fingers all over his skin. Covering every inch with my fingers, my fingernails. I had this desire almost to rip his skin. Pressing deeply into his shoulder blades. He moans in such deep pleasure it was as if he was enjoying the harder I dug. The more delight he got out of it. " I love this," he whispered into my ear softly. " I love you being naked; I love the sight of your body in the glow of the fire. I love the sound of your voice; I love the way you look at me. The way you see me. I can feel this strong sense of love from you. Unlike any feeling, I've experienced with another human being. I am starting to think I'm losing my mind that you are all I bloody fucking think about. He said while nuzzling his lips into my neck. His fingers now grazing my hips, slowly down the small of my back. He felt so good on me. He felt so good close to me. We swayed in front of the blazing fire for a few more moments.

  Naked, feeling warmth, I motion to him the pool. He nodded his head, walking over to the cabinet to get out two glasses and a bottle of wine. One that was put into one of our many survival take away boxes. Removing his slippers, his joggers. Again all the He wore was the chain around his neck. It seemed as if he added one or two more. Glazing fire a glow on his skin, I can see some of him, but mostly his manly silhouette. I slowly walk into the warm and inviting seafoam aqua pool, dipping in every step or so. It felt sensational, the surrealism of the blizzard outside howling winds surrounded the house. And here I was inching my way into a warm, refreshing saltwater pool. He climbs down off the side; legs spread enough for me to see his delicious thick flaccid cock. His perfectly shaped for me, plumped sacks of a delicacy that warms and feeds me. Feeds all of me inside, as his eyes nurture my outside.

  His hair is brushed back slick and wet from dipping under the water. It flows so naturally on either side of his head. His shoulders, muscular and slightly inflamed, move along with his elbows and arms up to his head as he continues to run his fingers through his hair. I float naturally on my back. I was staring up at the sunroof, in this case, covered in snow. The room glistened and glittered around the grand room like confetti on New Year's Eve. I started to get lost in my thoughts. Asking myself all these questions? Like what is going to happen? What am I going to do next? This blizzard isn't going to be continuous. At some point, I have to look at my phone that was charging somewhere. That I was going to have to enter real life again. I didn't want to bring up any of these questions or thoughts that were disconcerting to me. I continued to float with my head half under the water. All I could hear was the waves of the water underneath and surrounding me.

     I felt his fingertips touch the small of my back

     I felt his fingertips touch the small of my back. When I opened my eyes, he was standing over me backward. He was leaning his face down to my lips upside down and gently kissed me. His lips felt so soft, so warm, and so passionate. Even if we weren't facing each other, our lips still found a way to intertwine as if it was so natural. I sat up, lifting my backside and my legs to reach around him, pushing the hair from my face. He turned his face and towards mine with his inflamed dark pink lips that he had been biting on before kissing me again. My hair brushed back; he placed both his hands on either side of my face. Staring once again at each other as if we knew one another previously. " What are you thinking about? My love?" He asks, looking clearly through my eyes to my soul. " What comes next!" I stated.  " Anything you want." He replied, very matter of fact. As if he already had plans in his mind of what was going to happen. He circled me around the pool a few times, nuzzling and breathing heavily into my neck, my ear. Then stealing several kisses, occasionally pulling my lips with his teeth ever so gently. I could feel his crooked tooth on my tongue; it felt magical. I was so into him; I could have just died right there in his arms. I was swaying in the water as if I was a mermaid. Music is playing around us, and now I'm the pool. Fire blazing, it was perfect. It was everything I had dreamed about and more. But we all wake up. We can't dream forever. I have a life at home. He has the experience and a HUGE big deal job. A movie star, and the free-spirited New York City girl. Who had secrets, and those secrets she wanted to keep hidden until she had no other choice but to tell him?

  He sat with his back to the fireplace. Taking a sip of a vintage merlot. I swam towards him. Reaching his hand out to me, pulling my hands closer to him along with my body. He pulled me close and again wrapped my legs around his waist. I took a sip of wine, then another and another. It was woodsy. It was tannin. Kind of like the weather outside

I laid back in the water. My stomach is sticking out with just water around it. Flexing my legs up, my glimmering iridescent pearl is in his clear view. Leaning his head down with my legs floating around his shoulder. He grazes his long warm tongue on the parts of my exposed skin that wasn't covered in water. The way he glides his tongue in an upward motion slowly from my pelvic bone to my belly button. He kisses all around my stomach, which isn't flat as a board or a six-pack. He says it turns him on as his tugs on my thigh for me to open wider. In between my thighs was nothing but my skin and clear water that slushed around me—sliding his hand from my inner thigh touching my teardrop as the petals opened with dampness and dew. He slides his finger upward on my slit, creating it to engorge and glitter with womanly wetness. He was saying something, but my ears were underwater as I floated to keep my precious lifeless parts of me, that he so effortlessly brings alive in a way I have ever experienced.

He was talking about his cock, how hard it was just watching the water trickle on my body. Then cover me. I was looking up at him. Once again, his fury with a saint in his eye look. So intense, I almost feel intimidated as to what he is going to do or say. That I won't be able to keep up or match what and who he has been with before meeting me. He deeply and in his raspy tone, said, "That within a few strokes of my cock plunging deep and deeper into you. I can continue a part of my life inside you. He said, very serious and with such a sexiness in his voice. I sit up as the water waved and rippled around me. Puzzled, I say to him, babies, are you talking about what I am saying. He smiles with a huge grin. " Yes, my love." Sheepishly with a beautiful smile across his face. " We aren't exactly careful. Even though now we are in the safe zone for a day or so." I thought about what he was saying a laughed, as if that would never happen.  He was right. We weren't safe. We were very foolish and irresponsible.

  But honestly, I didn't care. I just wanted never wanted to be away from him. How does it continue, and will he ever feel the same, or better yet, forgive me.