Senses of a Backwards Nature

My head pressed so hard against the wall when he then roughly grabs my legs and wraps them around his waist.  As if I am floating in mid-air, his throbbing girth is impaling inside my deep and taut precious tunnel. I hadn't imagined I could possibly feel any more pleasure with him. But he fucking amazes me. How he probes into me slowly, dipping his glistening tip till it is buried. He glides it out with a rock of his hips that press so fiercely into me. I am straddled around his waist; he makes sounds of groaning deeply and gruffly. My hands find their way to the wall steadying myself, gripping my nails so tightly into the noir and ivory velvet damask wallpaper I had custom made. So tightly I am clenching, as he is plunging his cock so deep into my anal core, I actually tear the wallpaper. His face is nuzzled into my neck.
" Oh fuckin, beautiful girl, oh Harlow fuck, my love, my heart, my soul fuck, it's all yours." he says, muffled into my ear, "mmmhmm, God I love how good your luscious tight arse aye, feels around my cock. Ohhhh, bloody good god, how tight you are, how fucking amazing you feel."  So tough, he sounds as he is pressing me harder and harder against the wall. His hips thrusting and jerking upwards. He places his hands into each of my hands that are plastered to the wall above and behind me. OH GOD, He feels so fucking delicious inside my delicacy. My breathing gets heavier and deeper as does his. Biting on my neck with his teeth, I can feel a different sensation from his few displaced teeth. The pleasure he was bringing to me was leaving me breathless and just gasping for more of him. He is gripping my wrists so tight, growling, grunting louder, and grinding inside me that it is pure ecstasy.

  My ankles pressing into his backside, directing him to go to the deepest depth of my softcore. Sweat beads are dripping from his head on to his chest. He's so fucking sexy in all his manliness. Bring down his hands; he roughly grips them on both sides of my ass cheeks, spreading them further apart as he is pounding into me with a delightful pain. No one has ever pierced inside me like he has, NO ONE. " I want you to cum for me, baby." I purr and whisper in his ear. "I want you to fill me up with your love, so madly, please."  " FUCK Baby,"  He yells as he sinks and glides out of my backside. " Tell me!. TELL ME YOU FUCKING LOVE ME. I want to hear you say it right now, baby tell me. OhH God, I fucking love your sweet arse," he groans into my ear, while he is still plunging and pounding inside me so hard. " I love you, baby, I fucking love you, I fucking love when you fill me up, when you feed me, you nourish me. I love how you fuck me." I purr into his neck as now my hands on his back, digging my fingernails into his back that is a work of art, I can feel him bleeding. "Say it again, FUCK!" He pulls his cock out entirely, to have the sensation of entering my coveted core; his girth is covered with his creamy nectar pre-cum, from burrowing inside me each thrust, each plunge, each dip that was more and wildly intense. " I love you, Tom, I do, fucking cum for me, baby. Please, Please, I wanna feel you flowing inside me ." He groans and cusses a lot describing the temple that he has entered for the first time to worship in. " What about your baby?" He moans into my neck, licking his tongue along with the beads of wetness that have begun to form on my décolletage. " I want you to cum with me!" Taking his right hand and gliding downward, along the side of my breast, my curvy hips, stopping at my pelvic bone. Sliding his hand to my moistness, that was on fire. " Bloody fuck, you're so wet!" He breathes heavily into my ear. All still filling and removing his lengthy thickness from inside me. Grazing his manly thick fingers around my pearl, spreading my cunt lips, probing his pointer finger inside my dripping box. Digging into and out of my cunt, his knuckle finds my spot quickly. In just the perfect rhythm, he proceeds to tantalize me for a few moments.
Pulsating his throbbing, engorged thickness so deep inside my backside, he jolts several times in and out, as he bites down so hard on the nape of my neck. Causing me to squeal as within seconds, he's emptying himself inside my taut hole. With any strength left he has, he finger fucks my cunt till my creamy sweetness is ready to glaze him. " Cum for me, baby, I wanna feel how I make you cum, how no one bloody fuck else will make you cum as I will." He nibbles into my earlobe. 

  His face comes up to mine that I turn to look at him; he's licking his plump juicy lips. He leans in and loses his lips with mine, tongues flickering together like flames a glow. He has his eyes opened, staring at me since mine are opened as well. I can still feel his hardness inside me. He takes turns fingering my cunt and hitting my glorious weakness with his large knuckle. The pleasure is so intense I feel as if I could faint. Gliding his finger encircling my plumped pearl, I tell him I'm going to cum so hard. He moans so loudly, so gruffly as if his prey as just given in for the chase. I begin to gush as he pulls his thick glistening cock from my coveted core and holds it into my cunt, that I am flooding all over him. He's still erect, and the feel of my showering nectar brings him to another intense orgasm, which he evacuates all over my inner thighs. His hotness feels so good sliding down my skin. His vocalization has become more of love, then lust. I fall into him; he holds me up with his hands underneath my backside. My legs around his waist, I wrap my arms around his neck tightly while he carries me into my bathroom suite. Walking into the shower, with one hand, he turns on the water, cold at first that feels so refreshing. Warmer, it gets and flows around us while we intertwine each other's mouths, tongues getting lost into one another's eyes. His soul speaks to me; his eyes speak to me; every part of him makes me sing. All of me that never wants to let him go. There's no telling what we will do; next, he baths me like a goddess, all while holding me in his masterful arms.