Our Secret Entry...to Wonder-land.

I was gasping for breaths, for these several past encounters have given me a now different version of Tom. So many layers, so much to fall into. I didn't care about anything that was going on around us. I completely lost myself in him; I allowed myself to feel this connection to realize he wasn't just an actor. He wasn't directing his craft. He was simply a full-blooded man, who something or someone he found solace and comfort in. There was no doubting his real and honest, genuine feelings for me, and I simply could not try to ignore mine anymore. I was going to have to make a choice; I was going to have to decide between a life I built for myself. That I felt if anyone was fucking special enough to take me away from what I have created and together, they wanted to start with me. Well, fuck I had some decisions to make. With Tom, all else was different; he was someone in such a short time became almost, well fuck my counterpart. It is possible a cosmic connection such as what is making me feel like one with him isn't just a dream? Isn't it just a chance encounter? It was what was supposed to be; it was meant to show me something other then what I had become accustomed to. As I rest my elbows on the chair cushion, I can feel the vibration of Tom walking around. He was guzzling water, which he then offered to me. I was most grateful, so something cold to soothe the heat I was experiencing. Just as I thought I had, Tom figured out he goes and surprises me once again. He claims I make him feel as if he could do anything, his real-life mystical muse. How does all this pan out, where, how, and when?

  As I go to adjust myself into a different position, he quips a firm NO at me, that I am to stay in this spot exactly as I was. I didn't hesitate to disobey or ruin the moment of what he had planned. He was definitely with a plan, and as he exhaled the last drag of his vape before placing it on the nightstand, he once again told me not to move out of place. I playfully rested my chin on my palms that my elbows dug into the cushion; at least it was soft, and I was comfortable. Just then, I feel his rough hand pull my hair tightly, and my head pulls back with it. He fiercely kisses my lips as he then pushes his hand in the back of my head. Pressuring his hand just so on the back of my head that my face is pressing into the navy plush velvet cushion. I hear him sit down on the floor as he taps on my knees. " MY good girl, open your legs, show me that fuckin sensationally beautiful cunt." He muffles as he positions himself just so in between my legs, his face underneath, and in perfect angle of my divine womanhood. " Aye, there it is, that beautiful cunt, my fuckin cunt!" He groans as he slides his gruff fingers into the folds of my moistening box. Circling his fingers around my iridescently illuminating pearl, which was swelling with his every touch. My desire was building; I could feel an excitement as he pressed both his hands on my ass, directing me downward. Lowering my cunt onto his tongue first, in which several thrusts and plunges into pussy made me wet with intensity. He still glided his fingers in between my moistened folds while his tongue lapped up my engorged but demure pearl, which was starting to drip slowly from his saliva. "Mmmm fuckin so good so fuckin good, my dirty good girl, rub your beautiful cunt on my face, get me sloppy with all your love nectar, show me how much you love me devouring your fucking delicious cunt." He moans as I lower and grinds myself into his face. " OH FUCKIN AYE BABY!" He growls louder. Now with just his tongue lapping my pussy in forwards downward and upward motions, his other hand begins to stroke his semi flaccid cock. Groaning, the more I allowed my cunt grinding on to him, he was rubbing faster with his hand on his shaft.

  I moaning, purring, and growling with great pleasure feeling his thick hot tongue feeding off of my womanhood like it was a potion of epic ecstasy proportions. He cannot get enough, and I am getting weak from all the motions and euphoric feelings I am experiencing. But something tells me he isn't done yet. Not close! Not that I wanted him to stop, but the expectations of what was taking place was exhausting me, that I just fell into him. My cunt buried into his face. In which he continues to lap and lap, rubbing his finger on my swollen clit. He's waiting for my candy rain to come flooding was one more thrust and pulse of his tongue I did. Just at the same time, he cums from the flowing of my sweet cream on his lips into his mouth and on his face. He then grabbed on to my thighs and gave out such a moan with pure excitement to have my nectar covering his face, his luscious lips, and his grown-out beard. That I love when it's glistening from my juices and his cum cooling off as it slides down his stomach. I slowly regain on top of him the strength to move; I finally light up a smoke that I was looking forward to, especially after all that. I lean against the iron railing outside the small Juliette balcony; he comes up behind me, standing there just watching me as I puff my cigarette. Dampness rolling down my legs, I can still feel my clit is hard. I turn around to look at him, he has a sly grin on his face, and his stomach is covered in his thick cream. He hasn't wiped himself off. Perhaps he is waiting for me to clean him, and gladly I shall.

With his foot, he pushes the back of the chair that is closet to the french doors and the wall that separates in between. I walk close to him, gliding my graceful fingers up and down a thick layer of his salty cream. " Shall I, or can I?" I ask him, "Neither!" He replies, grabbing my cigarette, taking the last drag and reddening of it. He grabs for both my wrists roughly in his left hand, with an excited but ferocious look in his eye.

  On the other hand, he again leads me by his neck chain. Bringing me closer to him, he licks my shoulder to my neck and then to my ear, giving me chills up and down my body, in a very unexpected moment, Pushing himself into me harder than I bounce into the wall. He frees his right hand covering it with his thick creamy layer of cum, and proceeds to rub it all over his cock. As I am ready to drop to my knees, not only at the sight of his masculine hand sliding up and down his erect cock, veins popping not only there but in his neck as well. His hands drop to his waist, and mine do as well. We kiss, lips intertwining, getting each other's lips sopping wet. He grabs my face with his hands; his eyes widen as he speaks to me for my full attention. I obliged, but not saying a word. He placed his hands under my backside, groaning in my ear, heavy breathing, getting even more so. The heat from his mouth on my neck was making me tingle and moist. Lifting me positioning me on his right knee, he spreads my ass cheeks removing his knee from underneath me. He ever so slowly glides his creamy, soaking wet tip into my backside; I yelp in pain but in great pleasure as he lowered me slowly and slower onto his cock. He feverishly growling, I squeal high pitched the deeper he enters into a whole new wonderland.

  One I haven't done in years, I don't remember it ever feeling pain and so good at the same time. Sucking on my neck, muffled words, he speaks, " Oohh God, so fucking tight, ohh fuck this could not get any better, ohoohhh fuck." He groans as he penetrates and releases, pushing me hard and harder against the wall. Staring at each other with the occasional ecstatic eye roll in the back of the head. This has succeeded the moments prior; without a doubt, he and I have physically become one. Looking deeply into my eyes, thrusting slower now, it feels so good I never want him to stop. " I love you," he says to me as he continues to pulsate himself deep into me that I feel as if he spirit is within me now as well.