Chapter 1

(Victoria's POV)

I woke up to my alarm blaring music. I groaned softly and hit the snooze button. Slowly I rose my head from my pillow and looked at the window. The sun was shining into my loft and it was brighter than ever. Suddenly I remember that I habe to get ready in a bout an hour to get ready to leave. I can't believe I'm goinf to meet my favorite band! Palaye Royale! I go to my kitchen to start making my breakfast when I hear a knock on my front door. I sigh putting the eggs down and go to the door.

"Yes?" I mumbled groggily, I look up to see my best friends Maddie and Grayson. I move aside to let them come in and then go back to the drive start making scrambled eggs for the three of us. "So you excited for tonight Vic!?" Maddie questioned and she jumped up and down next to me. I looked over and nodded since I still wasn't fully awake. "Eggs are done, anyone want orange juice or apple juice," I heard them both call for some apple juice so I grabbed 3 vip and poured them the apple juice while I grabbed the chocolate milk and poured me that. I love trumoo almost as much as Emerson.

"Here you go, how are the eggs," they say a quiet thanks and Grayson replies with, "even though your exhausted you still make amazing eggs." I smile a little and turn on the tv putting my eggs and milk on the coffee table in the living room where we eat. "We should get ready to leave pretty soon. You got your bags and stuff for the hotel?" Maddie asked and I opened my eyes wide, finally remembering what I forgot to do last night.

"Oh my god, seriously Victoria! You should be able to remember to do this stuff by now. We go out of state for a concert almost every week." I nod and run up to my room getting my suitcase and backpack that I carry everywhere I go. Quickly I put clothes and shoes in the suitcase and put my secret stash of snacks and soda/water into my backpack. Also putting my headphones, charger, and laptop in a separate mini suitcase.

"Done!" I ran down the hallway that leads to the living room. I trip on a lose nail in the floorboard. I land onto the floor, my head hitting the floor first with a loud thud. "Are you okay Vic?!" I heard footsteps coming towards em and I just rolled over in pain, I held my head while groaning out in agony. "Ugh, I don't know. Can we just go to the hotel." They nod helping me up and carrying my suitcases. We walk out to my black 1960s Chevy convertible impala(image above).

"Are you sure you wanna drive, I mean you just hit your head on the hard wood floor." I nodded my head and got into the drivers seat of my baby. "You ready to go Big Daddy?" I stroked my cars side and let the engine roar. I slowly backed up after getting rude comments about my cars name from my so called best friends and we started to head toaerds the venue. It took about 15 minutes until we finally got to the area in LA where the concert was taking place.

"Theres the hotel guys," I said getting excited since we picked a hotel that had a pool. I parked the car in the parking lot next to a big black bus. We slowly got out grabbed our suitcases and got our room key. "Room 474..." I wandered the halls with maddie and grayson following behind me. Finally I found the room and opened the door. I ran inside and jumped on one of the queen sized beds.