Chapter 41

(Im gunna start doing this thing where I put the outfit she's wearing at the top of the thing or Where ever you see it so ya.)
(Victoria's POV)

"Come on," I whined pulling on remingtons hoodie sleeve. "Hurry up!" He slapped my hand away and continued to do his hair. "Do you have another strightener? I can help you if you do." I said getting even more impatient. He nodded his head to another straightener on the sink counter and I grabbed it and plugged it in waiting for it to heat up.

"Ouch," he winced in pain. "Oh damn sorry! I havent straightened hair since the 8th grade." I frantically replied. I finished straightening the back of his head and he finished the front. Now for the fun part, HAIR SPRAY! I grabbed the two bottles off the counter, and handed one to him. "Ready?" "Ready." We started to hold up pieces and spray them until they stood up. I was standing on the toilet since he is really tall. We were on the last few when the door slammed open and revealed a hyper Emerson and a amused camera holding Luis. "What do you want, do you see we're kinds busy?" I said playfully and nodded my heas towards Remington's hair.

"We wanted to know what was talking so long. Its already 8:30." Emerson replied aftee checking the time on his phone. My eyes went wide and I looked in the mirror at Remington, he did the same. I quickly held up the last few pieces along with Remington and sprayed the shit out of them. "Lets go!" I yelled as I put on my choker and backpack. I jumped out of the bus and there were already a few fans outside the venue. They waved at me and I did the same with a big smile.

"Bonjour!" I yelled, "bonjour." I waited for the Emerson, Sebastian, Remington, and Daniel to come out and once they did the fans asked for pictures with them and of course they said yes. Emerson took my hand once they were done and started to pull me off somewhere. I saw a cafe/restaurant ahead and pointed to it yelling, "lets get breakfast there." He nodded and we walked over there hand in hand. The outside was beautiful, there were chairs and mini tables around and it was under a canopy. The actual restaurant was a blue color with flowers surrounding the outside of the windows. But the thing I least expected to see was a small turtle running from one side of the street to the other. I sauealed loudly and ran through the street to try and catch it.

After about 10 minutes of chasing it down the side streets and failing to grab it multiple times, it ran down a street that said "dead end" and it ran into a huge pole and fell on its back. I ran up to it with concern on my face and picked it up. "Shhh, its okay little one. Shhh," I repeated until it stopped squirming around. "Fin-Finally you...stopped." I looked up and saw Emerson looking at me, panting with his hands on his knees.