Chapter 36

(Victoria's POV)

"Get out, we'll buy you a plane ticket but you HAVE to leave Shy." I heard as I was slowly waking up. I heard a groan from beside me and I blushed as I realized it was Emerson. I rested my head on my elbow and stared at him while he was waking up. I know that may seem creepy but it was only because it seemed like he was having a nightmare. 

"Emerson? Are you okay?" I asked once his eyes started opening and he looked panicked. He nodded his head no rapidly. I put my hand on his bare chest and started to do breathing exercises with him. "Breathe in, breath out, breathe in, breathe out." I repeated about 5 times each and he finally calmed down. "Thanks Vic." I nodded and layed my head on his chest. We just listened to his brothers and even Daniel, Luis, and the girls started going after her neck too.

"Okay fine! I'll go. Just let me say a final goodbye to Emmy." Shy finally said after 10 minutes. I felt Emerson tense and I had a pit in my stomach. "Hell no. He's probably still asleep so you'll just have to go, right now." I heard Remington yell. I heard footsteps and then a door slam a few minutes later. I looked up at Emerson from his chest ans he looked back at me. I smiled softly to try and calm him down and it seemed to work as his body got less tense. I wrapped my arm around his torso and pulled him closer to me. Well I tried, I may be strong but not strong enough to move a grown man with one arm. He chuckled and slid over.

"Do you want to go back asleep? Its only 4 am." He asked me and I nodded, rubbing my head against his bare chest so I can get comfortable. I pulled the blanket up more over us so that we would be warmer since I was freezing my ass off at the moment. "Good night Vic." I smiled up at him. "Nighty night Emmy."

--------------------------------------------------

"See they're still asleep. They both have had a busy few days, lets just let them rest for a while longer." Sebastian said as he opened the curtain to my bunk. I pretended to be asleep like I usually do and heard a few people just murmur a quiet 'fine' and then footsteps. "Sleep well Em. Sleep well Vic.." Sebastian said and I for just hear the smile in his voice.

"Hey, you up Vic?" I heard a hoarse voice ask from above me. I looked up and nodded at him. He smiled one of the sweetest smiles I've ever seen and turned around to face me. I felt heat rise to my cheeks and looked into his eyes. "Wanna hang out today sicne we have a day off before the concert tomorrow? Just me and you walking around Berlin." He said with exciment lingering in his voice. I nodded my head yes rapidly and he opened the curtain and got out. To my surprise it was just us in the bus and everyone already left.

I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a outfit I don't usually wear. It was a long tan plaid coat, a light blue shirt and then a pair of ripped jeans and vans. I webt into the bathroom and started changing and applying makeup. Once I was finished I walked out and saw Emerson already ready. He smiled at me as he saw me come out.

"Come on, lets go." I said and he grabbed my hand pulling me out the door. I smiled as he did this. I can tell this day will help him forget or well really get over what happened yesterday.