Chapter 8

(Victoria's POV)

A few days later

I have been hanging out with Palaye a lot more. I've even been helping Luis with recording/editing for Royal Television. It has been getting a lot better between me and Emerson. I also have been getting really close to Luis and Remington. They are like older brothers now to me. And Sebastian is more like my best friend/dad. I still dont know what Emerson is to me. I dont think I will know for a while.

"Hey, wanna go to the pool?" I asked the guys and Maddie. They all nodded and went to get their bathing suits. "Lets go get ready Mads!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me to our room which had turned out to be only a few rooms away from the guy's rooms. We changed quickly, her wearing a one piece bathing suit that has a blue and white rose print on it. I wore a two piece, no its not a bikini, its like what boys wear but with a swimming shirt. We walked out in the hall and saw the guys already done and waiting for us. I ran towards Remington and jumped onto his back, Luis catching it on camera. "Hello there Remington," I smiled evily into his shoulder blade.

"Hiya, Vic," he exclaimed happily. I put my head next to his face and make sure Luis is getting us before I do what I do next. Once Luis is right infront of us I make a long lick across his right cheek. "Victoria!" Remington squealed pushing me off his back. I chuckled a little while everyone else laughed. Landing on my feet I run towards Sebastian and hide behind him like a little kid. "You're going to get it bitch." I heard Remington growl and footsteps coming toward me.

Looking behind me I see remington coming towards me. I blast off running as fast I can to the stairs. Remington was trailing far behind me and I could hear his yells for me to slow down getting fainter and fainter as I got closer to the staircase. I ran down the stairs and to the pool. The pool at this hotel was half inside and half outside with a hot tub on both sides. At the time we were going to the the pool its starting to get dark so the lights inside the pool were turned on and they were flashing colors.

I set my towel, glasses, and phone down onto the bench near the hot tub and jumped into the pool. After a few minutes I heard the door open and heard Remington yell "How are you so fucking fast!?" I chuckled and looked over at him and everyone else. They all had shocked races even Maddie and Grayson. Smiling I replied with, "I used to be on cross-country. I made us win each game because of how fast I am."

I lifted myself out from the pool and went over to all of them. "Impressed?" I said more as a statement then a question as I could clearly see the shock on all of their faces. But I also saw admiration on Daniel's. "Lets get into the pool! I wanna have fun now!" I whined and Luis shut the camera off. He took off his shirt and ran to the pool jumping in soon Daniel, Grayson and Maddie followed his steps. Sebastian went right over to the hot tub and I followed him.

"So, how many more days until you continue the tour Sebby?" I slowly got into the hot water and sat down next to Sebastian resting my head on his shoulder. He sighed, sounding kind of sad at the mention of tour.

"10 more days..." He mourned. Man, only 10 more days with these dudes until they leave. I'm gunna miss them all. "I wish I could come with you guys," I said sadly. He sighed once again and put his arm around my shoulder and resting his head on mine.

"Maybe you can. I could ask our tour manager." My head shot up and I had a huge smile on my face.

"Really! You would do that for me?" I squealed happily and he just laughed silently. Nodding a 'yes' he pulled me in for a hug.  I held on as tight as I could, almost as if he would disappear if I let go.