Chapter 30

(Victoria's POV)

After the concert ended I gave a few people in the crows high fives and went backstage following Sebastian. "Good job babe," shy said kissing his neck. He smiled awkwardly and said a quiet thanks then walked toward me.

"You sounded great tonight Vic," he whispered to me and smiled widely, putting his hand on my shoulder. I blushed and smiled softly. "Thanks Emmy," he pulled me into a hug and rested his chin on my head. I saw a flash and instantly pulled away and saw Remington with his phone pointed at us. "You better delete that shit right now before I beat your ads Leith." I snarled and he just laughed and started running to the back door and out of the venue making me hear screams.

I chased right after him. I ran through the crowd of yelling people and then they started yellinv both of our names. "GET BACK HERE FLAT ASS!" I yelled and he just gave me the finger, laughing loudly. I ran faster and finally caught up with him and jumped on his back. He surprisingly kept hold of me and started running back to the venue and back through the crowd which was now recording me yelling at Remington to put me down.

"I already posted it anyway." He said as be put me down infront of the crown behind us. I went wide eyed and pale. "Y-You-YOU FUCKING BITCH I TOLD YOU NOT TO AND YOY DID IT ANYWAY! WHY!?" I yelled and then ran off to the bus with tears threatening to spill in my eyes. I know it seems stupid to cry over that but I know I will probably get hate for it because him and shy are together and not him and I. And if the fans hate me then the rest of the guys will probably hate me because ima be "stealing shys man".

I slammed the bus door closed and speed walked to my bunk, not before taking Nutella out of his cage and bringing him with me for comfort. "Why does everything bad happen to me Nutella?" I asked quietly while petting his head starting at the back of my bunk with the curtain to my bunk closed. Slowly my eyes started getting heavy as I layed on my back and Nutella jumped onto my stomach falling asleep. I then too also soon fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------

"You shouldn't have done that even if you didn't think it would hurt her like that. I mean at least get her PERMISSION before you do anything like that!" I heard Sebastian yell as I slowly woke up, running my eyes. I stayed quiet so I could try and listen more carefully. "Ya Remington, I mean we barely even ACTUALLY know her. We may all be great friends and shit but Luis is the one who knows her the best." I recognized that voice to be Emerson. "Alright, alright. I'll apologize when she wakes up okay?" Reminton said to the both of them annoyed.

I moved my curtain and picked Nutella up off my stomach as I did. I put him on the side of my bed and I climbed off and then grabbed him. I walked wobbly to his cage and yawned putting him inside. I looked behind me smacking my tongue and looking at the boys. "What time *yawn* is it?" I asked in my hoarse voice.

"Um, 2:34 in the morning." Sebastian replied after looking at the pocketwatch I had gotten him.  I groaned and started walking back to my bunk only to have someone grab onto my wrist and spin me around causing me to wince in pain slightly. I think he noticed because he looked concerned for a second but then said, "I'm sorry for earlier. I shouldve asked you first okay? You're like my sister so I love you and never meant to hurt you." I just hugged him. I hugged him the tightest and longest I could until all the girls came back.

"Thank you Remmie, it means a lot." I had tears in my eyes but I bat them away with my eyelashes. We released the hug and I went to my bunk to try and sleep for a while longer as we drove to the next destination.