Chapter 7

(Victoria's POV)

I dreamed of my past. My abusive ex-boyfriend specifically. I was 16 and I had just gotten with my high school crush Jaccob. We were so happy until one night when I went over to his house thinking he was alone. Soon enough I had realised that his friends and him were all there. All boys and one girl. I bet you can guess what happened next. From then on Jaccob abused me like that every week or so until his parents came home early one day and heard me screaming for help. They called the police on their own son and he was arrested and I had a restriction order placed on him for extra safety.

"Victoria! Wake up! Please wake up," I heard a familiar voice yelling, I opened my eyes slowly and soon realised I had tears rolling down my face. I looked up and saw everyone except for Shy and Daniel. "Was it about him again?" I nodded at Grayson and he just sighed, looking down sadly. "Come here," Grayson said quietly and I crawled over to him hugging his waist tightly. "I-I'm sorry f-for s-scaring everyone," I whimpered after I finished crying which took me around 10-15 minutes.

"Its perfectly fine Vic. Do you want to talk about the dr-" Remington didn't even get to finish his sentence before I started to shake my head no rapidly. He mumbled a small 'okay' and looked down at his phone. I felt arms wrap around my shoulders and immediately I started to kick and punch, its a reflex I have everytime after I have that dream. I whimpered loudly and yelled for whoever it was to stop.

Looking up I regret everything that I had done. I saw Emerson with tears in his eyes, hurt filling them both. "S-Sorry.." He mumbled and he got up running out the room. I sighed looking down. "We'll go find him, you'll be fine Victoria. I promise." I nodded and heard Remington and Sebastian feet start running out the room as well. "We'll go help, want to come Luis?" He mumbled a soft no and soon enough it was quiet in the room.

I ran to Luis and wrapped my arms around his neck sitting on his lap. He started to rub my back as I continued to soon into his grey shirt. He whispered softly in to my ear things like, "its okay," or, "you'll be fine." After about 10 minutes I heard the door open and a person clear their throat. I pretended to be asleep and soon I heard light snores coming from above my head. Awee Luis fell asleep. "Whatever.." I heard the person say and then a phone ringing.

Sighing the person answered the call. "What is it babe?"..."Mhm, what time should I be there?"...."Okay great! See you in a few days Shy." So Emerson came back. I felt his eyes burning a hole into the back of my head. "I don't know who hurt you, but I am going to protect you no matter what Victoria." With that I fell into the black abyss of sleep. That time I dreamt of nothing but the black void of my mind.