Chapter 6

(Victoria's POV)

"Come on, let go Vic," I held on tighter to his neck and shook my head no. "Fine. At least let me sit down in the backseat." I wrapped my small legs around his waist and I heard the car door open and felt him sit down. He moved me so I was sitting on his lap now. The car started moving and I whined at Maddie to put the CD until she finally did. I smiled and yawned wrapping my arms back around Emerson's neck.

"Does she usually act like a toddler?" Emerson chuckled stroking my hair making me more sleepy. No I'm not a little before you even think that, ive always been like this. My teachers used to give me detention for whining so much in class about the work.

"Ya, she has always been like this since we first met. I guess its kind of like a coping mechanism for her. She used to act like this a lot when we were younger but she hasnt been doing it as much now. Its pretty rare actually, I guess your just lucky." I could tell that was Grayson speaking. Emerson just chuckled and kissed the top of my head making me blush. I sat up since I couldn't fall back asleep and looked at Emerson blushing.

"Your face is so red, are you feeling alright?" He felt my forehead and imedietly pulled his hand away, "Youre burning hot!" He exclaimed with a worried face just making me blush more. "I'm blushing you idiot," I shouted and slapped his shoulder playfully and he calmed down. I looked down and played with my thumbs to embarrassed to look up. "Hey, what are you so embarrassed about?" He whispered in my ear making me shiver. I looked up to him and smiled a little.

"She likes you, that's why!" I heard Maddie scream back to us. I went wide eyed and whipped my head right around. "No I do not Madeline! Don't fucking lie especially right infront of me," I screamed back at her and slapped the back of her head. I loomed back at Emerson and saw what I think was amusement mixed with hurt in his eyes. Why the hell would he be hurt? He has a girlfriend that he loves a lot.

"We're here." I looked around and saw Sebastian, Remington, Luis and Shy all standing at the front of the hotel. "Youre staying here too?" I looked up at Emerson and he smiled a little while nodding a 'yes'. I got off his lap and opened the door for me and him to get out. Luckily we had the roof up so Shy and the rest of them couldn't see I was sitting on his lap. Shy ran up to Emerson and her picked her up spinning around with her in his arms. I looked at them with a sad expression on my face and walked over to Luis.

"Luis.." I spoke with tears in my eyes and before Remington, Sebastian or anyone else could see them I ran into Luis' arms hugging him tightly. "Shh, its okay Tori," I felt him put his head on top of mine and we just stood like that for a while.

"Wanna come to Remington and I's room?" I nodded my head and he picked my legs up wraping them around his waist. We got into the elevator soon after Luis told Remington that we were heading to their room. "We're here Tor," I let go of his waist and jumped down taking to room key from his hand and opening the door immediately jumping onto one of the queen sized beds like I had done earlier that night.