Chapter 57

(Victoria's POV)

"Do you wanna go test the drums just in case?" I asked him as I stood up, stretching my arms above my head. He nodded and I helped him up. "Let me put on my shoes. You got your slippers on?" I asked sitting on the floor to put my vans on. He pointed to his feet and I nodded my head. "Lets go babe." I grabbed his hand and opened the door to hear people scream.  I waved at them and Emerson just kept his head down for the majority of walking. At the end of the building where the backstage door was he stopped dead in his tracks and pulled me to stop with him. I could still see some fans watching us from the corner of my eye and he just studied my face for what seemed for ages.

"I love you so much Vic." He smiled a toothy smile at me and put his hand on my cheek. I was in awe at the moment so I didnt say anything. It felt as if I had no control over my body, because what I did next I probably wouldnt have done if I wasn't in awe. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his lips. He smiled into he kiss as we heard squeals in the background. We released and a bright pink flushed over our faces. "I love you too, Emmy." We walked through the back door hand in hand.

"What happened? You two look like tomatoes." Luis asked, setting his camera down. That comment just made my face a darker red. "Nevermind. You look blood red now." He chuckled and sat down on a chair taking out his phone.

"They probably fucked for the first time. Leave them alone if they dont wanna talk about it." Remington smirked at us. My eyes went wide as I stammered, "what?! N-no we- we did-didn't!" He bursted out laughing and I just stood there with a flustered face.

"Ya we did." Emerson replied and my face went pale. "WHAT THE FUCK? NO WE DIDNT! NIEN I TELL YOU, NIEN!" I yelled and stomped the floor. I heard laughs from all over the room. Even from some of the crew members. "You-You look like a g-ghost!" Remington screamed out between laughs. After a while all the laughter died down. I walked over to his drum set on the stage and sat down on the stool.

"Do you even know how to test it?" He asked putting his hands in his pockets. I bit my lip slightly, "you just like...bang it to see if its loud enough?" I said more of a question than a answer. He chuckled. "I mean, ya. That's pretty much it. But you also gotta check the mics that pick up the sound, not just the drums." He went around to the front of the drum set and angled the mic stands to the places they needed to be. "Hit these three." I nodded and hit them each.

We continued to do this until like 1 so that it was perfect. "Thanks, my little helper." He pat my head and I just smiled up at him. "No problem, my tall drummer."