Chapter 61

(Victoria's POV)

"Hey Vic, Remington. Wake up. We're gunna get breakfast together." I slowly opened my eyes and then immediately covered them from the brightness of the sun. "Huh, what time is it?" I heard a sleepy Remington ask. I felt movement underneath me and realized we were layiny on each other. I opened my eyes again and sat up slowly on the couch. "Its 9:30 so hurry and get dressed."

I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed random clothes. Walking into the bathroom I threw my clothes into the sink and slowly closed the bathroom door. Why did they have to wake us up this early? I brushed my hair after I finished getting dressed and walked out to see everyone waiting for me. Remington and Esdri seemed to be hitting it off.

"Finally you're ready. Come on lets go." Luis teased. I smiled at him playfully and walked off the bus with everyone else following behind. I took out my phone and logged into my Instagram. Its been quite a while since I went on social media. I've mainly just been playing video games and watching Netflix or YouTube on my laptop. I scrolled through my feed while we walked and soon enough I felt someone's arm snake around my waist. I looked up to see Emerson looking over my shoulder at my phone, smiling. I looked down to see what he was smiling at and saw a photo of him shirtless that I liked. My face went bright red and I tried to hide my face from him.

"Babe, its okay. I get it, you can't resist this body." He smirked at me. I looked up at him wide eyed. "Awee, someone blushing!" He whispered and pinched my cheek lightly. I had no words after that statement. I mean who would? No possible person who is truly human.

"So where are we going?" I asked the group. Remington walked over to me and dramatically put his arm over my shoulder and started explainging the place like it was fantasy world. "We are going to a far far away land called IHOP. Have you ever heard of it?" He raised his eyebrow at me. My face lit up completely and I smiled really wide. "I love IHOP!" He ruffled my hair chuckling and then Esdri walked over to us. "So were going to IHOP?" She asked just to make sure. I looked up at her and nodded rapidly. "I can't wait. I havent had IHOP in soooo long." We continued walking down the middle of the street and surprisingly no cars came. That's surprising really cause this street is usually really busy. When I was younger I used to go to a bakery near here, only on VERY special occasions though since its at least a 3 hour drive.

Remington Esdri and I chatted for a bit while we walked. We talked about music mainly. It turns out Palaye Royale is the only rock back she actually likes. "If you don't like rock that much then what else do you listen to?" Remington inquired. She shrugged her shoulders, "I mean I like kpop and Spanish artists." I smirked at Remington reaction. "Do you like One Direction?" He practically yelled. I facepalmed. Where does he come up with such random questions? Oh right, a fan gave him a One Direction bracelet.

"Ew, no. Who does anymore?" She said. Remington and I gasped dramatically. "How. Dare. YOU!" we both yelled at her. She just laighed and continued to walk. "Remington, I dont think your relationship with her will work if she doesnt like 1D." I mocked him. He shook his head in playful disappointment. "I know right. And I really liked her." He put his hand on my shoulder and we looked at her walking away. Right after he said that though, she stopped dead in her tracks.

"You w-what?" She stuttered turning around. Remington and I smirked. "Oh nothing Esdri. Dont worry about it." He smiled at her. She turned around slowly with a slight blush on her cheeks. "Okay." I walked behind Emerson and jumped on his back. He grunted slightly but held onto my legs.

"Piggy back ride!" I yelled excitedly.

(Emerson's POV)

I felt a body jump on my back. I grunted a tiny bit at the sudden impact. "Piggy back ride!" She exclaimed loudly. I chuckled as I held into her legs protectively. I looked down slightly and saw her bracelets under her long sleeves. I sighed internally. We're going to have to talk about that sometime. Not now, maybe tonight.