Chapter 13

(Victoria's POV)

We entered the mall and I jumped onto Luis's back. "Get off Vic, not in public." I frowned and slid off him, grabbing his hand instead. I looked around at the stores in the mall and there were a lot that I didn't know. I kept walking with Luis until I found Hot Topic.

"Can we go there Luis?" I said pointing to the entrance of rhe store. Luis nodded and we walked inside. I went to the back where all the band t-shirts were and looked around Palaye Royale and Black Veil Brides ones. I finally found the ones for Palaye but the name was spelled wrong. It said fucking Paypal Royale. "Luis! Look at this." I pointed at the name and he chuckled. "'Paypal Royale'", he read it and went back to looking at the Lilo and Stitch stuff.

I bought 2 Black Veil Brides shirts, 1 Palaye Royale shirt, 1 Sleeping With Sirens shirt, a pair of new black ripped jeans, and a new Twenty One Pilots backpack. Luis got some pop figures of Batman, stitch, and the office people as well as a Attack On Titan snapback that I forced him to get so he can represent the fandom I live for.

"Next lets go to NewBerry Comics!" I shouted and pretended to be superman as I ran off. I ran to the store only to bump into someone on my way. I look up and saw Remington with Sebastian and Daniel. "Seriously, again." I mumbled and got up dusting off my clothes. I loiked up to see them all with smirks on their faces as they tried to hold in their laughter.

"Sorry Vic, didn't see you there. You're just so small." I snarled at Remington and shoved him walking into NewBerry Comics. I went straight to rhe albums since they had recently gotten a KPOP section. I looked through the albums until I found the new GOT7 album Lulaby. I picked the one that I hoped was my bias, BamBam and continued to look around. I found the new BTS album, Answer and got the one I have been wanting since the concept photos were released.

"Hey what you looking at Tori?" I heard Luis say as he looked over my shoulder and at the albums. "Ew kpop, really." He said and walked away. I continued to walk aeound the store until I gor bored and checked out. In total I bought 4 albums. Luis and I left ths store and decided to meet up with everyone else.

"Hey Remington!" I yelled once I saw him and everyone else standing outside the Apple store. He looked behind him and waved, running towards us.

"We all decided that we want to go and watch a movie, you guys wanna?" He said looking at the two of us. I nodded my head a looked at Luis who also did. We started to walk towards the rest of the group and I decidex I should try to make Emerson jealous. I grabbed Luis's hand and started to lay my head on his shoulder.

"What are you doing," Luis whispered in my ear. I smirked as Emerson finally looked over at us. "I just trying to make Emerson a little jealous." I looked up at Luis with my head still of his shoulder and he went along with it. He looked at me and smiled, kissing my forehead. "It sure is working Tori." He said and nodded his head toward Emerson and Shy. Emerson looked really tense and like he was trying to stop himself from yelling.

We finally made it to the 3rd floor where the movie theatre was. We all decided that we should watch A Quiet Place. Sadly Luis and I had to be stopped because they wanted to check my ID to make sure I am over 18 since I'm so short. Curse my fucking height. After them finally realizing that I AM 19 they let us inside. Remington started laughing at me along with Grayson and Maddie so I slapped all three of them on the back of their heads. "Fuck all of yous."