Chapter 28

(Victoria's POV)

We finally got up after maybe 2 minutes of just staying like that while everyone watched. I looked at shy and I know this is cliché to say but for real, if looks could kill I would be dead right now. I looked at everyone else and they all looked either confused or they were smirking at me, aka Luis and Remington since they were the only people who knew I like Emerson. "And I'm going to hang out with Nutella." I mumbled awkwardly. "I'm going to go on a walk." Emerson replied just as awkward. I climbed into my bunk and layed nutella on my stomach and started petting him. I plugged my headphones in and just relaxed. I was listening to a playlist on spotify that has a bunch of different artists I like, even rappers and mainstream artists.

"I miss the old you, the one that kind of told the truth," I said the lyrics quietly as I scrolled through Instagram like I had been doing for the past hour. "Come on, you wanna see us rehearse or nah?" I heard Remington finally say and I looked next to me to see his face. I took out my earphone and said, "huh, of course i wanna see you rehearse. Why didnt you ask me earlier?" He sighed and face palmed. "Ive been asking you for the past 5 minutes. Youve just been singing songs and ignoring me." I went pale and felt heat rise to my face. "Holy shit I'm sorry. I didn't know you were talking to me."

He chuckled softly and took Nutella off my stomach and I'm guessing he put him in his cage. I jumped out of my bunk and went to the bathroom. I grabbed a outfit before though. I did my makeup and then put on the outfit I chose. A David Dobrik vlog squad hoodie, ripped black jeans, a pair of vans, and then my accessories. "I'm ready bitches!" I yelled as I walked out the bathroom. They all looked me up and down and they looked  somewhat confused.

"Why aren't you wearing a band shirt?" Remington asked. Yo seriously, just because I wear a lot of band shirts doesnt mean thats all I wear. I sometimes wear actual like normal people clothes. Plus David Dobrik is one of my favorite youtubers. "I wear normal people clothes sometimes," I replied and grabbed my phone walking out the door to a bunch of screaming people. I looked behind me and sae a shirtless Remington and instantly closed the door saying sorry before I closed it all the way.

I heard people scream my name and I just looked around and waved smiling a bit, I'm still not used to all the attention I'm getting. Sometimes I forget that Luis uploads Royal Television. Some people asked to take some photos with me and I happily agreed. I loved taking photos and I loved to be in them. Especially if I'm photobombing though. That's the most fun. I walked in the back door of the venue and walked to the stage to sed the band The Haunt rehearsing. "Hey nick," I yelled to the drummer of the band. He looked behind him and waved at me smiling.

Nick and I talked baout random things while the other opening acts were reheaesing and then Palaye came. I could tell because I could hear the screaming from outside all the way in the venue. Like damn these people are loud as fuck. I walked on the stage as Nick left to go and hang out with the rest of his band. I sat on Emerson's drum stool sincd he wasbt here yet and took a pair of drum sticks from the pocket on the side. I have no idea how to play drums but it seems like its really fun so I want to try at least.

I hit one of them and started doing that over and over again until I got a good beat and kept doing that beat until I stopped getting tired. I heard clapping from behind me and I turned to see Emerson and Remington. I smiled a little bit and felt heat rush to my cheeks.

"I didn't know you could play drums Vic," Emerson said crossing his arms across his chest. "Well, I don't. I just made a random beat I could stick with really." I rubbed the back of my neck looking at the ground. I heard footstpes and then felt a hand on my shoulder. "Well it sounded awesome." He whispered so I could just hear. I looked up at him and saw his smile, which made me smile and blush a bit more. I got out of his seat and went over to the mic and did that check thing.

"Sing." I heard Remington say behind me. I turned around and looked up at him. I shook my head no and he sighed. "What if I sang Ma Chérie with you right now?" I finally gave in and he smiled getting excited. He grabbed the other mix and I sat down on the floor, him following suit.