Chapter 47

(Victoria's POV)

"So what were you guys for like a hour and a half?" I asked Emerson while he was taking off his eye makeup. "Sebastian and I were helping at the merch table and we also were helping pack up the equipment." I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"Whenever we go on break for like 2 weeks I wanna come back here for a few days Emmy. Can we?" I practically begged him. He put down the makeup wipes and smiled at me. Nodding his head he said a quiet, "Sure." I juped off the bathroom sink and into his arms. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I yelled as he held me. "Anything for you." He set me down and I walked out of the bathroom and climbed up into my bunk. "Scooch over," I heard Emerson say. "Don't we have to leave soon?" He nodded his head as he laid down next to me. I cuddled into his chest and he rested his chin on my head.

"Come on lovebirds! We gotta head to the next city." Remington yelled and slammed open the curtain to my bunk. "Oop, never mind." He mumbled to himself and walked away. I smiled into Emerson's chest and I could feel his heart beat go faster, mine did as well. It felt like it was pounding in my chest. "We should probably leave soon babe," Emerson mumbled wrapping his arms around me. I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"We can cuddle in the plane, let's go." I replied and sat up slightly. I looked down at him and his lip was in a pout. I giggled and pushed him slightly. "Come on fat ass, move." He finally slid off the side of the side and lifted me off the bunk. I bent down to grab my suitcase but a hand beat me to it. "I got it, come on and hurry up." I smiled at his generosity and ran out of the bus. I bumped into a body and fell back.

"Oh I'm sorry!" A girls voice said. The accent was clearly not from France and it wasnt American either. It kind of sounded Spanish. "Are you alright?" I looked up and saw the girls hand out for me to grab. I took her hand and she pulled me up. "Yeah, I'm fine. What's your name?" I looked at the tan girl with dark brown eyes. "OMG YOURE EMERSON'S GIRLFRIEND!" she yelled and immediately covered her mouth after. "Ya, you a fan of Palaye?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

"Oh right, my name is Esdrizabeth." She smiled at me. I shook her hand, "Well you probably already know my name, but hi I'm Victoria." She nodded her head and then her eyes widened as she looked behind me. Soon enough I felt an arm snake around my waist and lips on my head. "Hey Tor, who's this?" I smiled at the girls shock. "This is my new friend Esdrizabeth." Emerson smiled at her and held out his hand. "Bonjour, I'm Emerson." Esdrizabeth slowly took his hand and shook it.

"So are you going to be going to every concert?" I questioned her as we walked toward the same flight. She nodded her head. "Yes, I got work off for about 3 months and it gives good moneys so I bought concert tickets for the shows." I smiled at her, soon enough our nice conversation was ruined by the one and only Remington Leith.

"Hey Vic, are you gunna sit with your boyfriend on the flight or are we gunna watch Harry Potter?" He smiled skipping along with us. I sighed and face palmed. "You do know you could sit in the same row as me and Emerson and then we can watch it while I'm cuddling with Emmy." I looked up at him and noticed he wasn't even paying attention to me. He was staring at Esdri with a huge smile on his face. "Hello?" I waved my hand in front of his face and he shook his head looking at me. "Huh?" I smirked, "nothing."