Chapter 35

(Victoria's POV)

Emerson and I were chatting for a good 5 minutes until he said that he was going to try and find Shy. I had a feeling something was going to happen and it wasn't a good feeling at all. I got up and started to look for Nutella as he has been out for about an hour now and he is probably as tired as I was. After about 10 minutes of looking I finally found him and put him in his cage. I ran over to my phone when it dinged and saw that I had a text from Anastasia. We talked for at least 2 minutes until I heard the door slam closed and sobbing. I ran back out and saw Emerson on the floor crying into his hands.

"Holy shit Emerson. Are you okay?" I yelled as I sat down next to him. I took his pirate hat off and put it on the table. He was shaking his head and was trying to reach for his hat but I just pulled him into my chest hugging him as tight as possible. Rubbing his back I whispered, "what happened baby? Youre fine. It'll be okay." He was just shaking his head as his tears soaked into my grey Black Veil Brides shirt. We sat like that for about 5 minutes until he finally stopped crying. I pushed him up a little and moved his head so that he was facing me. I smiled softly and kissed his forehead lightly.

"Thank you Vic, its just t-that...Shy was kissing a guy and I-I walked in on them." I felt rage fuel in my body. How could she do this after being with him for 3 years? Thats just plain fuckinf wrong. I pushed a few strands of hair behind his ears and pulled him into me again. This time he hugged me back. He rested his head on my chest and I rested my head on his head. I heard the door open and a few gasps. I looked up and saw Larisa, Sebastian and Daniel. I shushed them and they just nodded and walked past us.

"Come on, lets go to bed," I slowly got up while holding his hand, pulling him up with me. He nodded and followed me."you can change out of those clothes if you want. I wont look." He nodded and I turned around. He said a small 'okay' allowing me to turn back around and he was just in a pair of blue boxers now. I blushed slightly and I think I saw a light pink color on his cheeks as well.

Climbing onto my bunk I went to the very back so that there would be enough space for Emerson and I. He climbed in and faced me, pulling the blanket over the two of us I leaned my head into his chest and he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Instantly I got a lot warmer than before and it felt nice since I'm always so cold.

"Sleep tight Tori." I heard him whisper in a groggy voice. I smiled softly as my eyes started getting heavy while I was listening to the beat of his heart going faster and faster. Was I the cause of all of this? If so, I feel great and yet so fucking bad about it. I mean he was extremely happy-from what I know-with Shy and now she is gone from his life pretty much. Oh shit, how are they gunna tell the news to the rest of the guys AND the Royal Council? We'll worry about that tomorrow. Him and I both need rest right now.