Chapter 51

(Victoria's POV)

"Hurry the fuck up you three idiots!" I yelled into the small window of the tour bus. "Am I rubbing off on them?" I asked no one in particular. "Yes, you are and its bad." Luis answered. I looked over my shoulder and glared at him. After about 10 minutes of waiting, Remington finally opened the door and walked out. Sebastian and Emerson following behind. Remington was wearing a pair of shorts and a Nutella hoodie with his Doc Martins. Sebastian wore a blue velvet suit and a black necktie thing with his velvety boots. Then last but not least, Emerson. He wore a large tan trench coat with his signature white blouse(unbuttoned down to his mid torso of course) and black jeans with his slipper things.

"Way to dress up Remmie." I shouted and slapped his arm. "I thought you were gunna go all out with the way you were doing your hair earlier. I couldn't take a piss for 2 and a half hours!" I shouted and he just laughed rubbing his shoulder. "Not my fault. Being this beautiful takes a while you know!" He replied back. I huffed out and texted our uber driver that we were ready. We talked for about 5 minutes until a black van pulled up and I got a text from the uber driver saying it was him. I walked up to the front but was stopped by Luis who ran up and opened it before me, sitting in the seat. "Bitch." I mumbled under my breath. "Take us to (insert address) please," I said while sitting in the back. He nodded and started driving. I took out a pair of headphones and turned on my road trip playlist. I mean I might as well enjoy some music before I get bombarded with questions from my mom and grandma.

--------------------------------------------------

"Thank you," I said pulling out my wallet just to be stopped by Sebastian. He insisted on paying and I knew I wasn't in the mood to argue for an hour over who gets to pay so I just let him. I sighed and got out the car last. "Here we go.." I mumbled and walked up to the front door of my old white house. I rang the door bell for about 3 seconds until I heard the door open from the inside. "Who is it?" I heard from the other side as my nana opened the door. "Its Tori.." I said with clear unamusment in my voice.

"Jen! Come here!" My nana yelled as she looked at me for the first time in three years. "What ma?" I heard my mom yell and come out the door. "Oh my smoopy! Come here." She yelled as she saw me. My face flushed red as everyone behind me laughed at the nickname. "Smoopy!" They hollered over and over again throughout laughs. "Hello mother." I said and patted her shoulder. Ive never been all touchy with my parents. Even when I was like four. I've never been into hugging relatives I don't know why, it just makes me uncomfortable. "Still dont like hugs?" She asked, "not from you two at least." I rasped out. "Oh come on, you love it!" She said and pulled me into a hug. My arms laid limp and then I remembered the group of men at the front door.

"Mom, nana. I have people for you to meet." I said and went to the door, motioning for my parents to follow. "This, is Palaye Royale and their camera man Luis. I'm on tour with them actually. And um..." Before I could finish my sentence I felt a arm snake around my waist and a hand pull my face to look at them. Then lips on mine, I could tell it was Emerson so I instantly kissed back.

"I'm her boyfriend."