A/N

Holy flying shit bags. This story already has over 300 fucking reads?! I started this shit not even like fully 2 weeks ago. How the hell. I dont even think I'm that great of a writer but all the people that are reading this rn, even the people who I asked to (shout out to my friends clover, McKenna, esdri, Lisette, and idk how many more but ye) thank you so much like Palaye is the group that got me inspired again and if it wasnt for them I wouldnt be writing this book or even be here right now. They have heloed me through so much in the short time I have known them and honestly it wasnt just them but it was the fandom as well that inspired me. Their art, fanfictons everythinf has inspired me to try and create art again and having so many read on this boil means so much to me i can't even explain it right. Ive told my parents about how many reads this has gotten and they are just as shocked as me. I cant believe this. So thank you all who have read the first few chapters and are still reading. I'm not planning on stopping this book anytime soon so I dont know how many chapters there will be. There could be over 100 for all I know. If you want to stop reading this book you can, the only rhing that matters to me is that you actually read some of it and it gives me hope that I CAN actually so something I love and get credit for it. Now idk how many of you have actually like yk got happy or sad or something like that while reading this book so far but if it has then that's all I want. I want to be able to help someone, change someone. Thats my goal in life. Thank you for reading this, I will update soon after I finish writing this authors note. :)