Chapter 34

(Victoria's POV)

"No I'm not going to the club Remmie. I'm tired so just let me sleep, bitch." I said getting even more grumpy as Remington kept trying to bribe me to come with them to the bar. He pouted and I just threw my pillow at his head. Luis walked to the back of the tour bus and started to grab his phone and wallet until he saw me and Remington arguing.

"Rem, if she doesnt wanna go let her stay here. She hasnt had proper sleep for weeks on end because you keep dragging her places." Remington sighed and glared at Luis as he turned around. I giggled slightly as Remington gave him the finger from behind and then turned back to me. "If you need ANYTHING, call me or Luis. Also take care of Nutella, he needs some food and water so get on that sometime soon." He ruffled my hair as he turned around and made his way to the door.

He's right, Nutella needs food and water. I got out of my bunk and walkes over to his cage that rested on top of the table. I opened his cage door and he instantly came walking over to the entrance. Giggling I picked him up and put him on the floor. Since the bus isn't big it wouldnt be hard to find him anyway. I grabbed his water tank thing and went to the bathroom filling it with cold water and bringing it back to the cage. Next I grabbed the hay that was ontop of the cage and put a bunch of it into his little bowl thingy. I walked back over to my bunk and fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

(Emerson's POV)

The guys, girls and I were walking down the street to a local bar. I was kinda bummed that Vic wasn't coming with us to the bar but I get that she's tired. I mean I would be too if this was my first tour that ive ever been on. My arm was wrapped over my girlfriend's shoulder as we were walking down the street.

Remington pointed at a club and started jumping and spinning over to it. We all followed him inside and boy it was crowded as fuck. I walked over to the bar island and ordered a margarita and watched as my brothers were fooling around. Even Luis was hanging around with a girl. I turned my head to face Shy but to my surprise, she wasn't there. I pulled out my phone and went to Instagram and posted a picture to my story of my drink.

"Hey, are you from Palaye Royale?" I heard a small voice ask. I looked up and saw a girl that looked around Victoria's age, maybe a year or two younger. I nodded slightly and smiled. She smiled widely and asked for a picture. We took a selfie and then she left to a group of people. In guessing they were all fans because they waved at me once she got back. I went back on my phone and decided I would try and see if Victoria was awake since I was getting pretty bored standing here all alone.

"Hey, are you still awake?" I mumbled quietly as I typed. I hit send and about a minute later I got a reply. Huh, I just woke up. What do you want? I smiled softly remembering how cute she looks whenever she just wakes up from a nap. I shook my head to try and get the thought out and replied with, Oh sorry. I was just bored since everyone left to somewhere else. We continued chatting for a bit until I decided I would try and to find Shy.

Walking around a lot of girls tried to hook up with me but they were all nothing like Victo-Shy. Why do I keep thinking about Victoria, I mean she isn't my girlfriend so I shouldn't be thinking about her that way. I found a room in the back where the door was cracked open slightly. I opened the door and saw something I never thought I would ever see. "What the fuck Shy!?" I yelled as she was sitting on some random guys lap and kissing his neck. She instantly stopped and apologized over and over again. I held my hand up and whispered loud enough so that only she could hear.

"I don't need any excuses. We're over." I walked out of that room and pushed Remington out of my way as he was asking me what was wrong. I just kept walking as tears kept threatening to fall. A few ezcaped every now and then but I always wiped them away as fast as I could. Slamming the bus door closed I fell to the ground and started to sob.