Chapter 60

(Victoria's POV)

I walked on the bus and threw my jacket on the couch next to me. "Hey watch where you throw things." Luis yelled. I gave him the finger. I was irritated. Not at Emerson but at myself for letting him find out about my cuts. I walked to the back and into the small bathroom that wasn't occupied.

Why did I do that? Am I seriously that stupid. I should wore my bracelets just in case. I mean I didn't think my sleeve would fall down. Do the cuts still look fresh? I pulled up my sleeves and saw the dried up blood. It was still pretty red. They were a little puffy too, they might be infected. Especially the small gash. "Victoria. Are you okay? You can come out." I heard Emerson on the other side of the door. My eyes filled with tears from panic. "Y-Ya. I'll be out in a minute."

(Emerson's POV)

How come I never suspected this? I mean she wears bracelets all the time if she has a short slseve on. They looked pretty fresh too. What caused her to do it? Was it when she kept spacing out and stuff. That was only like yesterday. Damn I hope she is okay in there.

"Hey Emerson. You okay there?" Sebastian asked as I walked into the sitting area. I rubbed my face with my hands and sat down next to Remington. "Ya, um. I just uh, have a lot on my mind." Sebastian eyed me suspiciously but didn't push any further. "Well we're going on the road again soon, so if you wanna take a walk to cool yourself down I suggest doing it now." I nodded my head. I put my hands on my knees and slowly pushed myself up. "Do we have any," I interupted myself by coughing, "cough medicine?" Luis looked up from his computer and pointed at a cabinet behind me, "should be some in there. If not then its in the bathroom."

I opened the cabinet door and saw a bottle that said "cold medicine". I'm pretty sure this is what he meant. I took out two pills and swallowed them whole. I walked up to my bunk and climbed into it. I laid down on my bed and stared at the art that covered the walls. My eyes slowly started to fall heavier and heavier as sleep started to invade my head and that was soon all I could think about.

(Victoria's POV)

Okay Victoria, you can do this. Just tell him about what happened in your past and what caused this. It cant be that hard right? I took a deep breath and slowly opened the bathroom door. Everyone in the sitting area looked at me and then went back to whatever they were doing. "Where's Emerson?" I asked. "In his bunk. Asleep probably." Daniel said. I nodded and looked up in his bunk to hear soft snores. I smiled and went to sit down next to Remington. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him. I hugged his torso as the rest of them just talked and laughed.

"Hey do you know what's up with Emerson?" Remington whispered in my ear. My face went white, whiter than I even am. I looked up at him and shook my head, "no I have no idea. I'll ask him when he wakes up though if you want." He smiled down at me. "That would be great Vic." He kissed my forehead and then continued to talk with the boys.

Have I really caused that much trouble to Emerson with one little thing? I mean I don't really think to much of it, it isnt that big of a deal. Well the small gash might be but I can always put peroxide on it to make sure it doesn't get infected. I slowly slipped into a dreamless sleep as I cuddled with Remington.