Chapter 52

(Victoria's POV)

Fuck, Emerson! Why did he do that, oh god. What are my parents going to say. To scared to look at them in the face, I pulled Emerson's torso into my face and hid it there. "Oh! How long have you been dating?" My nana questioned us. I poked Emerson's back telling him to answer. "About a month and a week." He finally responded. Really? It feels like longer honestly. "And you didn't call to tell us, Victoria?" My nana asked. Oh how much I HATED that tone. It brings back memories I am not very fond of, at all. "Or call us at all, in the past 3 years you have been away." She finally said. Trying to control my anger, I slowly let go of Emerson's waist and turned around.

"I have REASONS that I haven't called." I finally replied. "Oh what are those reasons? Youve been hanging around with guys for the past three years? Oh youve probably already fucked at least 3 of these men havent you?" Her voice got louder with every word. I heard a few gasps from behind me. "That's EXACTLY the reason I never call. YOU have always done shit like this! Even when I was fucking 12." I started shouting at her. I haven't been this angry for years on end and whenever I am, its mainly because of her.

By this time my mom had already left to her room probably, and Remington was trying to grab my arm to pull me back. "Let go of me Rem! I can handle this shit for myself." I yelled and snatched my arm away from his grip. He shrivled away and so did the rest of the guys slightly. "So this is how you're going to be. After all these fucking years! All we ever do is fucking fight! Why do you think I practically gave up on my grades in high school? BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUCKING STRESS YOU GIVE ME!" I screamed the last part at the top of my lungs. At this point I was face to face with her and tears fell down my cheeks. "Why do you think I moved out at 16 and a half to California with my internet friends? Because of you." I said the last part quietly and I stormed out of the house, pushing the guys out of my way. My walking started to become faster and faster until I was full speed running down the street. I fell to my knees in the grass of the old park I used to go to whenever things got rough at home. Which was pretty much everyday.

"Shut up!" I yelled and threw my phone out of my pocket and in front of me. I kept getting nonifacations from all of the guys. None from my parents, not surprising to me though. I waited about 15 minutes until I finally decided to head back to the house where they all must be. Sighing, I stood up and answered the incoming call from Remington.

"Holy fuck Vic. Where are you?" He panted into the phone. Was he running around looking for me? "I'm heading back, dont worry." I replied and instantly hung up after. I'm not in the mood to see my parents. Not now, not ever.