Chapter 56

(Victoria's POV)

It was about 12 now and the boys came back finally after about 3 hours. They were probably helping the other bands with testing the instruments and such. "Hey, you think you can do the VIP now, or no?" Remington asked him sitting down next to us. Emerson shook his head, "no, I don't want to risk getting any of the Royal Council sick." I smiled at what he said. He really does care huh. He cares about everyone else, not you. Seriously, now? My smile dropped as soon as the voice came back. You know the only way to get rid of us for a while. Remember? The other voice called out. No please, not now. We'll stay then. Your decision.

"You okay?" I felt a hand put a piece of my hair behind my ear. I looked up at Emerson and did my best smile. "Ya, I'm fine." Of course he could tell I was lying. By the look on his face he already knew I was upset. "Do you want to talk about it babe?" He asked to make sure. I shook my head, "no. I just got to use rhe bathroom real quick." He nodded and I got up from next to him.

(Trigger Warning)

While walking to the bathroom I sneakily grabbed a mini bag I had in my suitcase. Yes, good job Victoria. The voices said at the same time. Their evil laugh ran through my head. Go on. Open the bag. I opened the bag after a deep breath. Inside were 3 blades. I shakily took one out and held it infront of me. I looked up into the mirror. Do you see yourself? Disgusting creature. Do it. That's all I needed to hear. I put the blade to my skin and held down, gliding it slowly on my skin. The red liquid slowly dripped down.

Worthless
Ugly
Whore
Freak

All the words were coming from them. I shouldn't be listening to them. But as my foolish self always did, I listened. I took every. single. word to heart. It hurt so badly but that pain was covered up by the cuts on my wrists. I did a cut for each word.

(Trigger warning over)

"Hey, you okay in there?" I heard Remington call through the door, taking me out of my hypnotic trance. "Huh, ya! Ill be out in a minute." I called back. I wiped the tears from my face and turned on the water. I quickly got a piece of toilet paper and wiped away the blood. For extra measure, I washed my wrist under the water. I winced in pain. Why did I do this to myself? I shouldnt have done it. But it was so that those voices would finally leave me. Well for now. I splashed water on my face and wiped it off with a towel. I hid the toilet paper in the bottom of the trash can and walked out.

"Took you long enough, I gotta do my hair. Wanna help?" Remington asked. I smiled nodding my head. "Sure." I pulled my sleeve down slightly. "Here. Be careful this time." He said. I remembered the last time I helped him, I burned my hand trying to see if the straightener was hot enough.