Chapter 48

(Victoria's POV)

"Okay so seating arrangement. Emerson, Remington and I then Daniel Sebastian and Luis. Got it?" I shouted as we were heading through the tunnel. They all nodded execpt for Remington who was talking to Esdrizabeth. I smirked and walked up to Remington. "Hey, you got a girlfriend Remmie." I whispered when I stood next him. He stopped in his tracks and just looked down at the ground. A wave of worry washed over my face and I ran up to his spot. "Are you okay?" I asked rubbing his back lightly. He nodded and just started speed walking ahead of all of us.

"What happened to him?" I asked Luis. He shrugged his shoulders. I sighed and walked up to Emerson. "Hey," he said kissing the top of my head and wrapping a arm around my shoulder. "Hi..." I replied looking down. "What's wrong?" He asked, "I think Remington is mad at me." I mumbled. He rubbed my shoulder and said, "Im sure he isn't. Just try and talk to him when we land okay?" I nodded and we walked onto the plane into our seats. Remington sat on the outside seat, I sat in the middle and Emerson sat on the window seat.

"Which one? Second or another one?" I asked Remington while he just sat there playing with his thumbs. "Second one please," he whispered and I nodded. I pressed play and gave him one pair of headphones and I the other pair. I always bring headphone spliters cause I dont like people using my headphones. I cuddled up next to Emerson and Remington just sat there staring at the screen with a blank expression. I'm started to get worried about him honestly.

My eyes slowly got heavier and heavier as the sound of the movie got louder in the headphones. Soon enough I fell into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

"I'll get her, you can go get her stuff," I heard a voice say and then movement from my right side. "Come on Vic, time to wake up." I heard the same voice say. I moved slightly, cuddling deeper into the seat I was in. "Whatever." I felt arms wrap around my back and legs. I held onto the persons neck as he walked off the plane with me.

"She did wake up?" I recognized the voice asking that, it was Emerson. I heard shuffling around and a lot of chatter. "Nope. She moved but didn't wake up." Now I could finally recognize the voice, it was Remington's. I groaned lightly and moved around in his arms. "I know what will get her up..." Another voice said. I felt breatching on my ear and then someone whispering, "Andy Biersack is coming off the plane." My eyes shot open and I jumped out of Remingtons arms.

"Where?" I asked looked around. Luis just laughed hysterically and the others just stared at us weirdly. "You bitch." I mumbled and walked up to Emerson hugged his waist. He ruffled my hair with his free hand and then snaked it around my shoulder. "Where's my bag babe?" I asked looking up at him. His cheeks flushed pink, and so did mine after I realized what I called him. He pointed behind him and I quickly grabbed my bag and walked ahead of the group next to Remington and Esdrizabeth.