Chapter 39

(Victoria's POV)

"I'm going out for a while." I yelled as I slipped my Twenty One Pilots hoodie over my tank top. I opened the door of the bus and walked out into the cold air. I shut the door quietly behind me and pulled my hood over my head and began walking. I didn't know where I was going but I was walking somewhere. I let my feet bring me to the place that my mind wanted to be. It was around 1 am by the time I decided I would leave. I know I probably should be walking around in a city I dont know very well, especially this late at night but I couldn't sleep. I took my phone and headphones out and started my playlist. I hummed along with the lyrics of my favorite song at the moment. There was a cold breeze every now and then but I liked the feeling of it. Even though I'm not a fan of the cold, it still feels really nice every now and then.

"Victoria!" I finally heard someone yell my name and I looked behind me to see Luis and Emerson running towards me. "What do you guys want?" I asked as i paused my music and looked up at them. When I looked up I was wrapped in a huge hug and a kiss on the top of my head. "Are you drunk or some shit?" I asked into Emerson's bare chest. I heard Luis laugh loudly and Emerson chuckle a airy laugh. I pulled away from the hug and looked up at the two of them.

"We wanted to walk with you, why else?" Emerson said and took my hand in his. I smiled slightly and looked at Luis to see him wiggle his eyebrows at us. I glared at him and gave him the finger. "So, what were you listening to?" Luis finally asked, breaking the calming silence. "A song called I'll Be Waiting by the artist Dan Rodriguez." I said looking at the ground. I hummed the melody to the chorus slightly without knowing.

"It sounds like a nice song Vic." Emerson murmured loud enough for just the three of us to hear. Luis nodded his head when I looked up at them. "Well its my best friend and I's song. Ive never met her though. I really want to." I replied and opened my phone once again. Maybe I should call her right now. I dialed her numbed in my phone and it rang twice before she picked up.

"Hey Vic! Hows touring with our boys?" She yelled excited. I chuckled and put her on speaker for the guys to hear. "Its been good. A few ups and downs every now and then but other than that its fun." I looked up at the two goofs and told them to be quiet.

"Have you been talking to you know who?" She said and I could just hear her eyebrows wiggle. I felt my cheeks redden, "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP ABOUT THAT WHILE IM ON TOUR WITH THEM! YOU LITTLE BITCH," I yelled playfully. "WELL TO BAD BITCH! YOU WANNA FIGHT?" "THE PARKS DOWN THE STREET BITCH!" We talk like this all the time so it didn't sting either of us.

"Stop yelling Vic! Its fucking what 2 am?" Emerson said loudly and  put his finger to my mouth. I smiled mischievously and as if Marisella could see what was happening she said, "You're gunna regret putting your finger there." Right after she said that I licked his finger and he screamed in disgust. I laughed so hard I physically couldnt stand up at one moment. I fell to the floor almost in tears and I could hear Marisella do the same as me.

"You two are like twins what the fuck." Luis said out loud and I sat up instantly. "We are not!" Marisella and I replied. "Hey be quiet you!" We did the same again. "Ugh, bitch" we mumbled, "HEY!" I started laughing again and this time the guys did too.