Chapter 42

(Victoria's POV)

"But please! I'll take care of it!" I begged to Sebastian. He sighed and held the bridge of his nose with his fingers. "Fine. It shares a cage with Nutella though." My face went into a huge smile and I jumped up and hugged his waist. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I yelled. He chuckled and ruffled my hair then walked off to the table outside the cafe from earlier. I ran over to the table Emerson was sitting at and sat across from him.

"We can keep it?" Remington asked sitting down next to me. I nodded my head then began to dig into my breakfast. The breakfast sitting in front of me was a stack of 3 fluffy waffles with strawberries and blueberries on top. I took the blueberries off and put them on my plate since I don't like them. "Do you like blueberries?" Remington asked as he watched me take them off the top. I shook my head, "want them?" his face lit up, I turned my plate over to the place that they were on and he gratefully took them all. We ate perfectly fine until a bee landed on the meat platter thing. "Holy shit!" I yelled and jumped out of my seat. 

"I got it, i got it." Daniel said and stood up with a small pickle. "The bee doesnt want the pickle." Sebastian yelled laughing. Sebastian finally took his phone and a napkin and squished it. "What about your case? It'll be covered in bee guts now." I asked with disgust on my face. He shrugged, "I don't care."

Looking to my left I saw Luis with the camera toward me. "So Luis, are you ready to see the Eiffel Tower?" I questioned him, excitement trailing from my voice. "He isnt as much as you are, I mean I've seen it before and I was never THIS excited. Was I?" Emerson asked his brothers. They nodded. "You couldnt so talking about it. Literally the whole time before we got to Paris, thats all you would talk about." I scoffed, "you should be met me when I was 6 then. All I would talk about was Paris and traveling the world after becoming a famous musician or photographer." I boasted. Yes I have this weird problem where I always havr to be more excited about something than someone. I don't know what it is, I mean I'm not narcissistic. Am I? Do I even know what that word means?

"Lets finish up soon and explore," Sebastian exclaimed without lookinf up from his phone. He was probably stalking Emma Watson's Instagram or Twitter. I smirked at that thought, but conrinued to eat. I finished them probably way to fast but hey, I was really hungry and when I'm hungry I don't eat slow. Why does that sound wrong to me? Curse my stupid dirty mind. "Are you guys done?" I asked and looked up from my plate. They had wide eyes as they looked at me. "I-It wasn't even like 5 minutes since I said that..." Sebastian whimpered. I smiled at them with a light blush on my cheeks.

"Well then... Comon lets go!" Remington yelled and we all got up and started walking around the beautiful city of Paris. What made it even better though wad that I was doing it with the best people in the whole world.