Chapter 20

(Victoria's POV)

"You're such a goof at times," I said leaning back and slapping his head. He groaned and held his head where I hit it. He playfully glared at me as I smiled and looked back up at Anastasia and Daniel. They both were blushing lightly and looking at anything but each other. They looked good together I had to admit. I got off if Remington and went over to my bunk. I climbed up and layed down going on my laptop and loading up Youtube. I searched "Shane Dawson" and clicked on his newest series, Jake Paul. Now I hate Jake Paul and all but like, ive been a fan since he started his skits so ima watch it and support him no matter what.

"Do you want to come and watch us perform from the backstage?" I heard Daniel ask someone who I'm guessing was Anastasia. I looked up at the time and saw that it was already 6:54. Damn I watched 3 of the videos and its already this late? I never realised how long they really were. I shut off my laptop and jumped off the bunk landing on my feet. I grabbed Anastasia's hand and ran her to the small bathroom in the back of the bus and I started to redo my makeup. She also started to fix some of the things that smudged on her face from our hugs earlier. Once we were done I walked out.

"You guys ready," Sebastian yelled at all of us. I nodded my head and went to the door opening it. I walked out and heard screaming. I expected to be for only the boys but surprisingly people yelled my name too. I even gave a few people hugs and a photo. If you're wondering what happened to the VIP, they did it while I was watching Shane's videos. The VIP ended at about 6:10. They asked if I wanted to come but I decided not to since I really wanted to finish watching as many episodes as possible. We got inside the venue and went to the backstage area.

I talked to some of the members from the opening acts and just hung around. I took my phone out of my pocket and grabbed Luis's shirt and pulled him to me. He looked at me very confused and I just held my phone out to him. "Oh my god, take a picture of my outfit please," I said like it was obvious. He just mocked me and put his camera down holding my phone at an angle. We moved a couple of times on his command because 'the lighting wasn't good enough'. He finally took the photo and gave me my phone back. I smiled at it, happy with the out coming of the photo. I logged onto Instagram and posted the photo

(thats how the pose looked, and outfit but Luis took it at the venue) the caption said, "Finally on tour with these lovely boys @/remingtonleith @/sebastiandanzig @/emersonbarrett @/danielcrucio
Photo: @/luisr6

Almost immediately people started liking the post and commenting his good I looked and that some of them were outside. I smiled and shut my phone off. I walked up to Remington and jumped on his back. He stumbled a bit but held onto me so I didn't fall back.we laughed and started to joke around. I slowly but eventually climbed up to his shoulders and sat there. We turned around and saw Luis, Sebastian, and Daniel all standing there with smirks on their faces, holding in their laughter.

I did a goofy face and then yelled, "forward mighty stead!" Remington ran forward and went over to the backstage bar. He grabbed a shot, handed it to me and then took one himself. I took the shot and hissed a little when I realized it was whiskey. And goddamn that shit burns my throat. We walked back to the lounge area and Remington decided to sit down on the couch with me still on his shoulders. It wasnt a great idea.

From all the movement Remington cause me to lose grip on him and have me fall to the side and then forward. Luckily he caught me before I could fall ontot he hardwood floor. I laughed and thanked him. He chuckled a little then nodded, setting me down besides him. I grabbed his arm and started to look at all his tattoos carefully. Then I looked at his hand and saw veins poking out. I chuckled evily and started to poke them. He gave me a weird look them yelled.

"Why the actual fuck are you poking my veins," I looked up at him and just laughed maniacally nd went back to poking them. They felt weird, almost like jelly really. Anastasia came over and tapped on my shoulder. I looked up at her and smiled, "yes Ana?" She grabbed my hand but I still was holding onto Remingtons so he came with us. "When did you get here," Anastasia asked Remington as we stopped inside the girls bathroom. He shrugged and pointed to our hands. I let go and just shrugged as well. She sighed and just continued with what she was going to say.