Chapter 44

(Victoria's POV)

"I have a question for Emerson and Victoria." A girl said in the crowd of people. Now we were at the VIP meet and greet/question and answer thing. "Yes?" I replied and waited for the question. "Are you two dating?" My eyes went wide and my face turned to a tomato color. "Yes, we are," Emerson said. My head shot to look at him and he was just smiling at me. "Woah Woah Woah. So you two are dating and you told NONE of us?" Remington yelled playfully. "Hold up. Were dating and you never even told me?" I said looking at him. The whole crowd of people just started laughing.

"I mean if we weren't dating, why would I do this?" He replied and I had no idea what he meant until I felt his lips crash onto mine. My body reacted for me and kissed back almost instantly. "I hate you.." I mumbled after we let go. I looked at my hands and started fiddling with my thumbs. Then I remembered that Luis was here, "LUIS YOU BETTER NOT HAVE RECORDED THAT!" I yelled and jumped out of my seat looking him dead in the eye.

He smiled slightly and started running. I scowled and jumped over the chairs in front of me and started to run after him. "GET BACK HERE!" We ran outside and there was a crowd of people standing there. I stood for a second ignoring the screams of my name and searched for Luis. I saw him handing the guitarist from Dead Posy the camera. "Luis fucking Rodriguez, get back here!" I shouted and started running to him again. We didn't run for long though, mainly since I tripped over a tree root. "Holy shit, you okay Vic?" I heard footsteps running towards me. I looked up from the ground and saw Luis bending over me. I nodded my head and slowly sat up. The only thing was, my right ankle was turning purple and my left knee was bleeding.

"Let's go to the venue and see if there is a medic," he said and pulled me up by my hand. I limped to the back door. Luis had one arm around my waist and his hand was holding my arm around his shoulder. Wincing most of the way, we finally made our way through the back door. Of course, there were a few concerned fans asking if I was okay and everything like that.

"Hey, is there a medic around?" Luis asked one of the only crew members at the venue that spoke fluent English. The man turned around and once he saw the condition I was in, he frantically ran to a man in all white clothes. I limped over to the man and sat down in a nearby chair. "Qu'est-il arrivé?"(translation; what happened) The man asked as he grabbed a red med-kit off a table and ran toward me. "Je suis tombé" (translation; I fell) he chuckled and took my shoe off. I ripped a hole in my fishnets where the wound was and he looked at me wide eyed.

"Pourquoi fais-tu ça,"(translation; why did you do that) he question me and put alcohol on the cut. Wincing in pain I responded with, "Je les aime déchirés." (translation; I like them torn) he smiled and put a bandaid. "Fait, soyez prudent maintenant,"(translation; done, be careful now) I nodded as he finished wrapping my ankle up. Smiling up at him as he walked away, the boys came off the stage.

"What happened babe?" Emerson shouted as he saw my condition. "I tripped over a tree root." I blushed looking down at my hands. Did he really just call me 'babe'? Am I imagining things now? I must be. "You're so clumsy," I heard Remington say and ruffle my hair. I glared up at him and he just laughed. "Hey, look at me," I looked up at Emerson and he was sitting on the floor infront of me. "You're eyes are amazing." He said smiling at me. I smiled back, "yours are too. Ive always loved green eyes." He leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Ready to perform tonight?" I nodded smiling at him.