Chapter 38

(Victoria's POV)

It was the middle of the night when my phone started blowing up. Not just mine but others too. The boys and I groaned as we were rudely awoken and I turned on my phone with one eye open. I closed my eyes and opened my Twitter and when I opened it I screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK EMERSON! DID YOU POST IT!?" I screamed as I jumped out my bunk and ran to his swishing the curtain open. Worry clearly washed over my face like a tsunami because Emerson instantly logged onto Twitter as well. He started shaking his head no as he saw the picture. "It couldn't have been me anyway! Its at a complete different angle than the one we took." He was right. It was from the front side of us. I finally found the original tweet and read the caption.

"Is @/emersonbarrett cheating on Shy with Victoria?" I read out loud to the group of boys and girls in front of me. I looked up at them tears threatening to spill from my eyes. Sebastian got up from his seat next to his girlfriend and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I was too shocked to even respond to his action.

"W-What are w-we gunna do?" I asked choking on my words while Sebastian released me. Remington had his head in his hands while his girlfriend rubbed his back trying to comfort him. "I gotta tell them the truth now before people actually start believing this." Emerson said with shock still lingering slightly in his voice. He took his phone out of his pocket and started typing. Im guessing he is posting on Twitter.

"Should I say something to?" I asked looking around the group. They all shrugged. "Honestly I have no clue. Its probably best you post something about it but let Emerson handle most of it." Sebastian said looking at me. I nodded and pulled out my phone logging onto Twitter. I started typing out what I was going to say.

Before I get a bunch of hate, I would like to say that Emerson and I are NOT dating. He has been going through a lot as of right now and yesterday was one of the days he has felt great about life since what had happened. I would like it if you all would listen to our sides of the story before you start assuming such things. x

I added the original photo from my phone onto the tweet and sent it out. Now time for Instagram. I logged onto Instagram and decided to post the same picture as before. I copied the paragraph I had wrote on Twitter and pasted it onto the post then sent it out. Of course I made sure Emerson sent his posts out first. Instantly we got the nonifacations. Well I did. I dont know how to turn that kind of stuff off so I just keep it on 24/7. It got annoying of course, but that's why I don't have a iphone so the nonifacations dont show on screen.

"Lets just sleep for a while longer before we have to get up." Remington said and I nodded. But now I couldn't sleep, to much was on my mind to be even able to think about sleep.