Chapter 58

(Victoria's POV)

"You sure you can play tonight babe?" I asked for probably the 20th time. As we walked backstage. He stopped and grabbed my shoulders looking me in the eyes. "I'm sure. If anything happens you will be the first one to know and see." He kissed my forehead then grabbed my hand and walked out on stage with me. The crowd screamed and I grabbed a mic from one of the extra stands. Remington came out and started the song, me following behind shortly after.

I looked over at Emerson every once in a while and each time he looked like he was probably going to pass out or throw up. I got worried and I think some of the crowd could tell. Of course no one tried to ask what was wrong while we were on stage. Soon enough Ma Chérie was about to start and Emerson got off the drum set. I jogged over to him and hugged his waist. He was shocked for a moment but then put his arms around my shoulders.

"Are you sure You're okay to continue? You look like shit." I looked up at him. He smiled and kissed my forehead lightly. "I'm fine Victoria." He took my hand in his and walked to the front of the stage and sat down crisscross. I sat down next to him but he pulled me into his lap. "This song is called, Ma Chérie."

Remington and I sang the song together and Emerson whispered the words in ear, smiling the whole time. He also was able to keep the beat of the tambourine while he sang. He pecked my cheek each time there was a pause in the song and with each kiss my smile grew larger than before. At this point I didn't even care if he was sick and he was kissing me. I will get sick if it means I get to spend more time with him.

The song ended and I kissed Emerson's lips before we got up. He smiled into the kiss and I did too. Slowly I rolled off his lap and he got up. I stayed laying on the ground and sang the next song to the crowd.

--------------------------------------------------

"Thank you everyone. Goodnight!" Remington yelled into the Mic and ran off stage. I high fives a few people in the crowd and waited on the side of the stage for Emerson. The crowd could still see me but they were focused on Emerson handing out the flowers he always hands out. The last flower he had was a blood red rose. The crowd was reaching out for him to give to one of them, but he turned around and walked over to me.

"Here, ma chérie." The crowd awed at us. Sebastian came walking over and smiled patting Emerson's back and pulling me into a side hug. Emerson and I walked off the stage and Luis followed behind us, the camera pointing at us. I turned around and smiled at Luis and the camera. He shut the camera off and walked up next to me wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "You two are so cute." He said smiling at us. Emerson glared at his arm and I squeezed his hand slightly for reassurance.

"Thank you Luis."