Chapter 17

(Victoria's POV)

I walked back inside my room and sat down on the bed across from Remington. Its been about half an hour but I want to make sure he feels better so ill keep it on him for another half an hour. Hopefully he wont need to go to the doctors because we have to start heading out to the first show in San Diego in about 4 hours. That reminds me, am I going to bring Big Daddy or am I going to bring him home and lock him up in the garage until tour is over? That would probably be my safest bet. BUT THEN HOW AM I GOING TO GET BACK. This shit is way to confusing.

"Hey Sebastian!" I called as I walked into the corridor of the hotel. He looked behind him and waved. I slowly jogged over to him and stopped when I got behind him, looking to my left I saw Emerson and Shy making out as she was about to get into her car. I'm guessing she isnt going on the tour then. I smiled softly at that though and walked infront of Sebastian. "Where is Big Daddy gunna be on tour? I cant bring him with because I don't wanna drive all the time and I can't leave him here at the hotel so what am I gunna do?" I said frantically. I get over protective with my cars, especially Big Daddy. He chuckled and I slapped his arm because this isn't funny! I'm genuinely worried about my car.

"Do you want to bring him to your house? We can drive there and then call Luis to come pick us up." He asked patting my head. I nodded and we started walking over to my car. I felt something round under my foot and soon enough I toppled over onto my face. I heard a loud gasp and footsteps running over to me as I started to slowly sit up. "Oh my god, Victoria are you okay," I heard Sebastian and another voice say. I felt hands wrap around my waist and lift me up. I looked at who it was and saw that it was Emerson.

"I'm fine, my head just hurts a little bit. Can we take my car home now?" I asked looking behind me at Sebastian and he shook his head. "How about Emerson and I take it to your house. Whats your address," he smiled and I told him the street name and number. Emerson walked me back to my room with me in his arms and set me down on my bed. I smiled at him and mouthed a 'thank you' patting his head slightly. He chuckled and kissed my forehead before leaving me looking like a glowing red tomato.

"Awe, someone's blushing!" I shot my head around and saw Remington smiling like a goof ball. I smiled emarrassbed and got even more red. I threw a pillow at him and yelled "shut up". All he did was laugh. I looked at the clock and saw that its been an hour since I put his rice things on so I slowly got up and went to the side of the bed he was laying on and took the cloths off him. He sighed and smiled at me. "I actually dont have anymore pains, damn. Thank you Vic!" He jumped up and hugged me extremely tightly. I smiled a little and wrapped my arms around his waist squeezing him just as hard.

"No problem Remmie." I said as we let go. I sighed and sat down on my bed playing with the many bracelets that lay on my wrist. I felt the bed sink and I felt Remington wrap his arm around my shoulder pulling me into his bare chest. I wrapped my arms around his torso and we stayed like that even when the door to my hotel room opened. I didnt care who was there I just wanted to cuddle with someone, anyone and not let go. The closest person was Remington so that's who I was going to cuddle with. I heard a few 'awes' and I smiled a little. I let go of Remington and looked behind me to see Daniel and Luis standing there. I guess Sebastian gave Luis my spare room key to hold onto.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie on the tv after I go get Emerson and Sebastian?" Luis asked us. I nodded along with Remington. I crawled on the bed over to the night stand to grab the remote. Sitting on my legs I faced the tv and wdnt to the 'buy movies' section. Remington Daniel and I all picked The Nun, even tho some of the boys are scaredy cats. I personally LOVE horror movies even though I scream as nd almost cry everytime I watch them. I just love the rush of adrenalin I get while watching them.

"We're back," I heard Sebastian holler from my doorway I smiled and jumped off the bed and ran to the door jumping onto Sebastian with a hug. He chuckled and hugged me back. I let go of him and hugged the other boys and then ran to my bed jumping on it. "So what are we watching?" Sebastian asked, Remington and I smiled deviously as we said the name of the movie.

"The Nun."