Chapter 59

(Victoria's POV)

"Wanna go to a local park I know?" I asked Emerson. He smiled and nodded, "lead the way my darling." I took his hand and ran down the street, turning right then left until we finally reached the park. I stopped at the gates and opened them. "This, is my favorite place in the whole world. The park was beautiful. Even at night. There were fairy lights in the trees going from one tree to another. There was a fountain in the middle of 4 trees. A small playground not that far away from it. It was just amazing. I remember during the summer when I was young there would be concerts. Even if they were a big band they woukd play in this small place.

I walked up to the fountain and sat on the edge of it. I looked over the side and dipped my hand in the water slightly. I looked behind me and saw Emerson holding his phone. He smiled to it. I jumped up and joggrd over to him. "What are you smiling at babe?" I asked and looked over his arm. It was a photo of me that I'm guessing he just took. I was looking at the water and the light was practucally perfectly shining off my skin.

"Your pretty good at taking photos." He looked down at me and kissed my lips. "Oh am I now?" He quedtioned me. "Not as good as me." I smirked teasing him. He gasped playfully and gripped his heart. "How dare you." He laughed and ran up to me. He lifted me up and spun around. I giggled the whole time, begging him to put me down. He put me down carefully and I just hugged his waist resting my head on his chest. I could feel his heart beating faster and he rested his cheek on top of my head. I smiled and I could tell he did to.

"We should get going soon. The guys will worry about us." He whispered. I slowly let go of him and sat on the fountain again. He put his hands in his coat pockets and sat down next to me. I looked up at the stars. There were quite a few of them out tonight. I could see a red one too. I knew it wasn't a star though, it was Mars. I saw it once when I was in 1st grade too. Its such a beautiful planet. I felt something warm grab my hand. I looked down and saw Emerson holding my hand. "Your hand is so small. How come I never noticed it before?" He chuckled. I lifted my hand up making my sleeve fall down slightly. He put his had on mine and it was probably twice the size of mine. I laughed quietly.

"What are those marks on your wrist?" I quickly took my hand away from Emerson's, "T-They're noth-nothing." I got up so fast I almost tripped over my own feet. "We should get going. The boys are getting worried right?" I spoke fast. I started speed walking and I could hear his feet dragging along behind me. "We're going to speak about this when we get to the bus."

"Fine."

(This is shorter because I'm at a concert right now, Panic! At The Disco, and I wanted to get this chapter out to you guys. Hope you like it.)